per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

Didn't we use the "hired inadequately prepared counsel" excuse last time?

Summary:
1. The NCAA is a ööööing joke.
2. The real reason we received these punishments is because we aren't a football factory.
3. We are 2009 ACC Champions. The NCAA doesn't think so, and I could give two öööös what they think.
4. This doesn't harshly effect our future.

As for me, I'm done with NCAA football outside of GT. All honor and integrity is gone. The post-season is a ööööing joke. And the system is rigged to support football factories.

Question:
What are specific precendents that justify such a severe sentence?

Considering the ruling party is the NCAA and that is all that matters... I'd be remiss if I said there's a difference.

There is. NCAA isn't infallible. It's an interpretation of law by two parties - just as in a courtroom when two lawyers go at it over how to interpret things like precedent.

They just named Booker.

Anyway, so now it will be up to the GT lawyers to look at the NCAA's "interpretation" (ruling) and respond.

And öööö HEATHER DINICH! She just implied Johnson's $200K bonus could have motivated not suspending players. öööö HER!

hd asked about cpj's bonus for the acccg, if there were any repercussions. Answer: NO.

heather dinich just called in and asked if CPJ's ACC Championship bonus would be taken back...Drad's response: "No." hahaha

Heather Dinich just asked about Paul Johnson's bonus from the 2009 ACC Championship Game. Bud and D-Rad looked and sounded like they wanted to smack the öööö out of her.

So do I. What a dumb bitch.

Dinich can eat a ööööing swahili AIDS dick sandwich and choke on goat semen. What a ööööing snide question.

Dede is in the report in detailed fashion. Really makes my blood boil. I know that wasn't the main focus, but still.

Is anyone called in with the ability to ask questions?

I'd love a dede question.

Heather Dinich just asked about Paul Johnson's bonus from the 2009 ACC Championship Game. Bud and D-Rad looked and sounded like they wanted to smack the öööö out of her.

So do I. What a dumb bitch.
CPJ is off camera and probably headed to her office to do the same. Like I said earlier, I hope she packed her lunch.

Back