Pic of my "wreck" finally!

BLEEDGOLD

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
Finished my profile page on yahoo and have some pics of the car my dad and I restored when I was 13. He purchased this car from an elderly lady in Maine (who purchased it new for $575.00; I even have the bill of sale!). The car is in beautiful condition and I love it dearly! The color is also its' original...Antique Gold! Look for it (and me) around BDS@HGF and tailgating in the AMC parking lot...couldn't get a pass this year on Techwood (bummer).
blue.gif
Bleedgolds Yahoo Profile Page

Sweet! I would have to have a nice bed right next to it in the garage.

Man o man is that a sweet ride. Was that the car that was parked by the Edge center on game days?

Price Memorial Gold

By the way, wouldn't be driving it to the UGAg game unless you can guard it real good. Those folks can get ugly.

Hey JJ. What do you mean by those folks can get ugly?

Hell...they ARE ugly.

Price Memorial Gold

Only game I haven't taken it to is against the leghumpers....I get "flipped off" more often that not driving down 85 to BDS, but I just take it that they are displaying their IQ...but I would never take it to a UgaG game unless I had armed guards...now folks from FSU last year were terrific. Same with Clemson fans two years ago...dozens of them came by and asked if they could have their picture taken with it...and I would certainly oblige! To let others see a car representing Tech in their photos only makes Tech that much more classic.

Originally posted by PM Gold:
Hey JJ. What do you mean by those folks can get ugly?

Hell...they ARE ugly.

Price Memorial Gold
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You're right. I should be more assertive about that. Hell, I'd hate to have to go lay down in Bleedgold's driveway to try to keep him from taking it down there 11/29 because I used "can" instead of "will".

I fixed the problem on the photo album and the various pix should now be able to be seen...sorry!
drinking.gif

Awesome restoration job - I am trying to restore a Oldsmobile 442 but I am not anywhere near that level of quality yet. You are making me feel insecure if that is the standard I have to get to.

Hey BleedGold, do I have a deal for you! If you act now, I will give you 3 times the original sticker price.

I will even come get it. If noon does not work for you, I can be there at 1:30.
wink.gif

Looks good Bleedgold!

I was pretty excited to get to see it in person. Great to have that beauty in the neighborhood.

Back