picking up 790 the zone

gcsu_techfan

Varsity Lurker
does any one else have a hard time picking up 790 t6he zone? i was picking up a couple of pizzas for the game to take back to my house (my Brother was there, i had prior engagemtns with my girlfriends family in the mountains) but i was over off of chamblee tucker road and could not pick up any bit of pre-game o the first 3 minutes of the game, does any one else have this problem?

Every game I turn down the TV volume and tune in to Wes Durham and Jeff Van Note. Picking up 790 can be a problem, and forget about it for a night game.

I live in North Forsyth county and have no problem picking up the broadcast on 107.1 out of Rome. Most games are also broadcast on 91.1, however, I have found that the broadcast is delayed about 2.5 to 3 seconds on 91.1, which can be a bit annoying.

[ QUOTE ]
does any one else have a hard time picking up 790 t6he zone? i was picking up a couple of pizzas for the game to take back to my house (my Brother was there, i had prior engagemtns with my girlfriends family in the mountains) but i was over off of chamblee tucker road and could not pick up any bit of pre-game o the first 3 minutes of the game, does any one else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]790 has to power down at night - since the days are shorter (winter), 790's hours of full operation are shorter

Back