Pictures of BDS taken Aug 9 and 10 up. (link)

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Took several Aug 9. Sorry took so long to get them up. Took just one picture Aug 10 because it was first day field was cut diagonally. Thought it really looked sharp. Not sure how it will be cut game day.

Pictures on front page are new. The rest are in two folders in link on right,"Photo Albums."

Enjoy!

Link-----> New Pictures of BDS

Thanks again for the updated photos. Is there no access at this time on the North stands to take a photo due south?
BOO

Thanks as always GTT. My browser is only loading the first (top left) pic. Wondering if anybody else is having this problem or if it's just me.

Not really at this time. There are guys up there working. I hate to bother them and such. The upper section of lower north stands isn't complete enough to get up there yet. Will be soon though. The lower section is. I just haven't felt like it was a good idea to go up there, to take pictures and show everyone I've been there. Hint Hint
wink.gif
I honestly don't post all the pictures I take. For one it takes time to edit and such, but also am thankful we can go take a gander at our beautiful stadium renovation. Don't want that taken away. Ya know?

GT J.T., I tried using several different browsers on my computer and they loaded with each. Used MSN, IE, and Netscape.

Thanks again Terri for great pics. And we were worried about the field being ready...
bigthumbup.gif

who knows maybe even the parking situation will work its way out for the best
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Tried it again in Netscape and it worked perfectly. Thanks again, GTT.

Back