Pitt at GT , Condensed Game, ACCN YouTube Video

GoGATech

Big Dummy
This is who Jeff was trying to get the ball to on that play BTW. If not him then McCollum had a step on the safety just out of the shot on the left. Either one of those guys would've been a TD.

tipped int.png

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
This is who Jeff was trying to get the ball to on that play BTW. If not him then McCollum had a step on the safety just out of the shot on the left. Either one of those guys would've been a TD.

tipped int.png
Doesn't really matter how open the receivers are if the QB can't deliver the ball accurately.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Doesn't really matter how open the receivers are if the QB can't deliver the ball accurately.
Your point is? Someone asked about the blocking scheme on the play. It was schemed to look like a screen up front to open up 1-1 on the backend and let our fast guys create space. Everything worked except the DT coming thru disrupted the puller, and his man got to the QB. I was using this pic to show what our LOS scheme created on the backend.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Your point is? Someone asked about the blocking scheme on the play. It was schemed to look like a screen up front to open up 1-1 on the backend and let our fast guys create space. Everything worked except the DT coming thru disrupted the puller, and his man got to the QB. I was using this pic to show what our LOS scheme created on the backend.
Well I could repeat myself but that seems unnecessarily redundant so I shan’t.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
The hell does getting tackled mid-throw have to do with passing accuracy?
It means everything else has to go right including seeing the open receiver. On that play someone needed to pick up a block, and Sims shouldn’t have forced the throw with that much pressure in his face. Sometimes it’s better to eat the sack. I’m not trying to dis Sims though. Good players force plays from time to time. When it works out it can be spectacularly successful. Other times it can be spectacularly disastrous. And sometimes poop just happens.