Pitt Game Rescheduled

bandman

Damn Good Rat
I suspect someone knows the NCST game isn’t happening.

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
I seriously doubt this game will be played anyway, but nobody bends over and gets screwed within the ACC like the GTAA does.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Well, then, Stansbury and Collins are ööööing evil for risking injury line that.

3 games in 13 days at this level is as stupid as it is dangerous.
It’s not that unusual to play a game on a short week. And one of the games is Duke. And we’ve been off for like a month.

Are there any stats that show more injuries on short rest, or are you just looking forward something to flip the öööö out about?

JRjr

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
So Saturday, Saturday, Thursday is unprecedented in college football?

Skydog

Eat a Peach
So Saturday, Saturday, Thursday is unprecedented in college football?
i'm to the point with all CFB games not until i turn the TV on and see kickoff will i be convinced they are playing a particular game. you could literally be on the way to BDS the day of and the game gets canceled.

legallybuzzed

Legalbuzz 2.0
I assume the move is to avoid a conflict with graduation, which is December 11-12 in Bobby Dodd.

JRjr
Well that is quite logical but that ruins a good rant by the "Whine at all Cost Crowd" It won't likely happen anyway but if it does, at least it is a night game!!! Plenty of time to tailgate (off campus of course!!)

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I understand that three games in 13 days is certainly not ideal and could be dangerous, although I do think it happens to some teams each season -- for example, in 2019 both Houston and Tulane did it.

However, I'm not sure I understand the concern over having a month between games from a safety perspective. There are nine months off before the opener each year and there aren't any safety concerns there. Unless the thought is we won't even be practicing for the full month before Duke, but I believe we already returned to the practice field this week.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
My issue is that a short week for one but not the other is not a level playing field.

It is a lot different from one team coming off a bye, and even that sucks.