PJ and Kirby are matched together this week

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Its also possible they asked Geoff Collins and he said, Just let Paul do it. He's great at it and it gives me enough time to steal some more SEC recruits while theyre out swinging at balls.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Because really I dont think any recruits give a öööö about who wins the CFA golf tournament.

Ed Sawyer

I eventually banged Lucy Matthews.
Its also possible they asked Geoff Collins and he said, Just let Paul do it.
This is the correct answer. It lets Paul still have a connection with the university and let's Geoff do other öööö that he'd rather do.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
I bet CPJ will be in form after 4 months away from football. I'd like him to remain connected with us in a similar way to his connection with Navy. His era is one I'll remember fondly. I have no problem with him continuing to represent us at the CFA event. I'll bet Geoff is relieved to not have to do it.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
While other coaches will be at the tourney swinging at their balls, Geoff will be out on the recruiting trail swinging his balls.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Thats what I just said. Wtf. @coit !!!
I have completed my analysis.

It appears that, while your post was indeed earlier than his, yours appears at the top of a new page of the thread. As a result, it is entirely possible that he posted without having looked at Page 2 of the thread. This is unfortunate, but I hope you are able to move past it in time.

ClydeBrick

All Being Master of Time Space & Dimension
It's pretty obvious to me, this is part of PJ's retirement agreement; GTAA keeps the money, PJ gets the golfing gigs.

GTJacket23

Varsity Lurker
Paul Johnson is a better choice to represent GT on the golf course just from a performance standpoint. CPJ wins this tournament easily. But it is a öööö you to our current coach to pick a former coach to represent GT. It's like you've got a hot new girlfriend after your recent divorce and you still take your ex-wife to your family's memorial day barbecue.
In fairness, it looks like Urban Meyer is still playing for Ohio State as well.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Paul Johnson is a better choice to represent GT on the golf course just from a performance standpoint. CPJ wins this tournament easily. But it is a öööö you to our current coach to pick a former coach to represent GT. It's like you've got a hot new girlfriend after your recent divorce and you still take your ex-wife to your family's memorial day barbecue.
Unless CGC asked PJ to take his spot

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Maybe PJ volunteered.
His thought process? “If ööööin Scott Hoch can win on the ööööin Champions Tour, I can take this bitch.”