PJ is about

texstinger

Dodd-Like
to have one of the greatest years any running back in the history of GT has ever had. That is all I have to say on the matter.

Tex, I have read of this young man's determination and commitment to being the best that he can be, re: training all summer, etc.; and I would not dare do anything that would throw cold water on what you say. A great O Line, a "work til you drop" young man, one who is "determined" as he is. It would not surprise me in the least. Great post!!!!

Very interesting comment.

Strong OL, Frosh QB, ball control Offense...

interesting...

Originally posted by texstinger:
to have one of the greatest years any running back in the history of GT has ever had. That is all I have to say on the matter.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What brings this up? Is there an article I missed?
confused.gif

I sure hope you're right. It would really make a good story if he has a great year. Determination, persistance, and hard work do pay off.

Been having similar thoughts myself. I feel a story developing there.

I sure hope so. Hollings was such a strong horse for us and his injury was devastating.

He'll be somewhat of an X factor for us, but we'll find out soon! Game Day is almost here!

I think that's a bit optimistic. We all saw PJ run last year, and he has a little bit of a burst (not near TH's, and not quite Clinkscales), and he's a hard runner, but one of the best seasons ever? I think the carries will be split among him and the other 3 TB's (Woods, Ace, and Hatch).

Hope your right tho....

Well if he gets 1000 yds it will be a better individual year than we've had in a while. I think he's got the wheels for that if our OL performs and if he gets the carries. Anyway, I'm not as worried about RB as some other areas. If the OL and FBs do their jobs we'll be okay.

Back