PJ postgame presser

Do we really want to listen or is it more of the same?

"Give credit to ND. We didn't execute. Have to learn and move on." etc etc

Some of the same old, same old, but there are some good nuggets in there. Said it was like popcorn. Get one area fixed and another one would pop up. Talked about how not getting anything after the fumble right before the half hurt.

Most of the first questions were Notre Dame centric - assessment of Kizer, is Notre Dame a top 10 team, etc. Then it turned to WTF happened to this offense questions.

Actually, it's not a bad interview. More detail than you would expect.

Kinda has a "I told y'all this could happen" feel to it.

In his postgame radio interview with Randy Waters, he talked about the mistakes made against Tulane and how those cropped up again, talked about how much better we need to play after beating Tulane but nobody seemed to want to hear or believe that.

"I'm a f-ing retart for not kicking the field goal. My bad yo." - CPJ

I seriously doubt that this loss will significantly affect Tech's season. If Tech wins out, they will still likely be in the playoffs or if not, one of the other 2 NY6 games. Just hope that they learn from their mistakes and improve. I still think that all of the rest of Tech's games are legitimately winnable. Hopefully The team stays focused from here on out. For the real fans who don't think so, you're probably the type of person who wants to inflict harm upon yourself.

Lose to Duke and it's meltdown time

From the wise musings of a former Tech QB.It is just a game dawg.

Duke looks like dook again. Duke is not #8 team in the nation.

I seriously doubt that this loss will significantly affect Tech's season. If Tech wins out, they will still likely be in the playoffs or if not, one of the other 2 NY6 games. Just hope that they learn from their mistakes and improve. I still think that all of the rest of Tech's games are legitimately winnable. Hopefully The team stays focused from here on out. For the real fans who don't think so, you're probably the type of person who wants to inflict harm upon yourself.
Don't be a schmo, Tech's not winning out. This will be an 8-4 or 7-5 season.

Don't be a schmo, Tech's not winning out. This will be an 8-4 or 7-5 season.

The only schmo here is you. I distinctly remember Tech playing like donkey balls the first five games of the season against significantly inferior teams than Notre Dame last year.

Can Tech win out? Yes. Can we lose 4 or 5? Yes. It doesn't take Nostradamus to figure that out.

It's never as good or as bad as it seems. To keep momentum we just need this to be a 9 win season and beat uga.

The only schmo here is you. I distinctly remember Tech playing like donkey balls the first five games of the season against significantly inferior teams than Notre Dame last year.

Can Tech win out? Yes. Can we lose 4 or 5? Yes. It doesn't take Nostradamus to figure that out.
OK sparky, let's talk at the end of the season. FSU, Clemson, Miami, VT, UGA...

Back