Players played their guts out!!!

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
Great 1st half! Players held on in the second half for a nail biting win. I am very surprised at how well Tech looked in the 1st half, this includes Suggs. They obviously had something to prove to the fans, and themselves.
BOO

Hey, I'm glad to admit I was wrong about today's game. I didn't think we were "insect" enough to win it. It's all about winning the winnable games, and stealing one now and then. Hope the players build on this, and start thinking about stealing one up at N.C. State.
BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Hope the players build on this, and start thinking about stealing one up at N.C. State.
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">NC ST. gave up 341 passing yds to Dooky last week, and squeaked by 24-22. If we remain consistant, and play the way we did in the first half tonight-I like our chances.

Great to see DEF rise up and stop them on 3rd and 4th downs.Haven't seen that much in last several yrs.Amazing how good Def keeps you in game.

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:

Hope the players build on this, and start thinking about stealing one up at N.C. State.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I doubt the players are thinking of it as a "steal", I bet they expect to win it.

Would never fail to identify and congratulate the Players on a much deserved, much needed win! They played hard the whole game.

I saw no adjustments in the 2nd half to the adjustments that UVA made against our offense, that's concerning!

Never-the-less, great win for our team! Continuity is the key word, build on it!
shocked.gif

Back