Playing at UCF

To the black strip club? Hmm, progressive. I'll buy you a dance and a drink.
On a side note, I had to deliver pizzas to Magic City in Atlanta the one year I decided to take a side job at Pero's Pizza next to GT in the early 90s. OMG, that was the *scariest* strip club in the history of mankind. I truly found no pleasure in seeing those naked cracked-out ladies on stage during my deliveries. So no thanks, I will pass on your drink offer LOL.

On a side note, I had to deliver pizzas to Magic City in Atlanta the one year I decided to take a side job at Pero's Pizza next to GT in the early 90s. OMG, that was the *scariest* strip club in the history of mankind. I truly found no pleasure in seeing those naked cracked-out ladies on stage during my deliveries. So no thanks, I will pass on your drink offer LOL.

LOL, what did you do, go on a random Tuesday night or amateur hour or something? Or when you say 'magic city' is that code for @Akinji07 's house?

I delivered their beer for a while. Maybe it changed over time, but compared to the other hellholes I had to deliver to, Magic City felt safe by comparison. It was still unnerving, knowing there were guys outside watching for you to leave the bay doors unlocked or whatever and inside were the ghosts of hundreds of long-dead vaginas whispering things like "do you know what it is to be unmade" and "no touching." Delivered to Swinging Richards during a power outage once with a hyper-homophobic driver who was convinced that the owners were going to rape him if I left him alone inside

How we will get Coit's walker up the steps and through the door.

I'll hop up those stairs on one leg, knock you out, and proceed to regale your wife with my witty stories.

LOL, what did you do, go on a random Tuesday night or amateur hour or something? Or when you say 'magic city' is that code for @Akinji07 's house?

I want to say things on this thread that will get it nuked. Or I can sit back and let y'all get it nuked.

Back