Please convince me that Oklahoma is going to win...

BigChooch0405

Varsity Lurker
  • 75 year anniversary of their last Rose Bowl Victory
  • Former UCLA commit Roquan Smith finally gets to play in the Rose bowl storyline
  • Baker Mayfield is still sick as hell
  • Every flight to LA/Vegas/OC is booked at capacity and 50,000 Dwag fans will be there
  • Sets up Mentor vs. Student matchup of Kirby vs. Saban

I hate to post this öööö on ST, but it just feels like every story line is going the way for Ugag. I'm not an autist and yes, I understand they still have to play the game but it just feels Georgia already has momentum. How wrong am I?

giphy.gif

Big 12 has looked good in Bowl Season (Okie St, TCU)
SEC is scuffling in bowl season (Mizz/AM)
OU has won there last two BCS bowls against SEC teams (beating Bama and Auburn by 14+)
The best QB Georgia played all year was at Missouri; other than that they didnt play a team that threw the ball well.

• 75 year anniversary of their last Rose Bowl Victory
  • Former UCLA commit Roquan Smith finally gets to play in the Rose bowl storyline
  • Baker Mayfield is still sick as hell
  • Every flight to LA/Vegas/OC is booked at capacity and 50,000 Dwag fans will be there
  • Sets up Mentor vs. Student matchup of Kirby vs. Saban
I hate to post this öööö on ST, but it just feels like every story line is going the way for Ugag. I'm not an autist and yes, I understand they still have to play the game but it just feels Georgia already has momentum. How wrong am I?
Does your husband know you're posting about football?

Georgie's offense can't keep up with OU. So they will lose.

How To Clean Your Toilet - The Oklahoma Way
  1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
  2. Pick up the dawg and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
  3. In one smooth movement, put the dawg in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
  4. The dawg will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the dawg is actually enjoying this.
  5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".
  6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
  7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
  8. The dawg will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
  9. Both the commode and the dawg will be sparkling clean.
Sincerely,
Baker Mayfield

OU hasn't played a team as physical and focused as Georgia this year, and there might not be another team in the land that has the same top gear as the dwags do right now. Georgia has nothing to think about except football, and they are going to be fired up and thugging out. This is going to look like a replay of Oklahoma's last playoff appearance. Baker Mayfield blah blah, he was on their last playoff team too. The Sooners just don't have the toughness to hang with the cave men Georgia is fielding on defense, and they are going to get clobbered and demoralized quickly. They also don't have anything on defense that comes close to being an answer for the absolutely stupid running backs that Georgia has, just like nobody else in the nation really has either. Don't even turn this one on, it's going to be over after the first quarter.

That's my honest assessment, and now that I've made it, you can be confident that Georgia will lose. When I'm this confident about something football related, it always means I have no ööööing idea what I'm talking about.

They score points when there are no points to be scored. Fromm can make up 1 or 2 touchdowns, but he can't make up 5. Just sell out to stop the run,

Down 30-10 mid 3rd Quarter the Sooners look to be done.

Then it happens......Baker Mayfield comes jogging out of the tunnel off of his death bed.

And the rest they say is history ...

3 Tds later with the last one coming with 3 seconds left Oklahoma emerges victorious!

The legend of Baker grows as he plants the OU flag at mid field and drop kicks the mutt mascot 8 rows deep.

This is how it will happen dammnit!

Down 30-10 mid 3rd Quarter the Sooners look to be done.

Then it happens......Baker Mayfield comes jogging out of the tunnel off of his death bed.

And the rest they say is history ...

3 Tds later with the last one coming with 3 seconds left Oklahoma emerges victorious!

The legend of Baker grows as he plants the OU flag at mid field and drop kicks the mutt mascot 8 rows deep.

This is how it will happen dammnit!
Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl?

To tamper my hatred of the dawgs, I try to look at the CFP logically. Unfortunately, Georgie is likely pretty good this year in that they run the ball well and generally stop the run. That said, the SEC along with us pretty much sucked and they haven’t played a team with a semblance of a passing attack. If OU can get hot early and make even a few stops, it could be a ballgame. Otherwise, we will be listening to grown men bark for another week.

Regardless, I think Clemson is a really tough match up for them. They play aggressive, smothering defense and their O finally seems to be clicking on all cylinders. I think they’ll beat Bama.

Common denominator between AL/CU/UGA are their defenses. Hopefully, Woody will restore such on the flats.

how long has mayfield been sick? he's got two more days for full rest, outta be good enough.

Back