Please everyone.........

refrigeratormover

Dodd-Like
Take a deep breath and stop the insanity. What has been said on here about Clough is not true. There has not been a meeting and no one has been blind sided.

It would be nice if we would let the process play out and trust Dan Radakovich to do his job. I know we thrive on rumors but lets let Dan do his job.

For the ones starting the rumors it really is getting old.

Thanks RM. I am tired of all the non-factual information. I would love to see the posters go the other way and talk about how they are going to support Drad, WC and the new coach even if is not their choice.

For the record, I don't agree with WC with some of the athletic decisions but he has been a great president for academics - and isn't that why he was hired?

I stole the following from another board:
"Two things:
  1. What is the name of the person that sat in on the meeting with Drad and WC that apparently knows exactly what happened? I am speaking of the actual facts not hearsay.
  2. Job titles: President - WC, Athletic Director - Drad. In any business the top executive (usually the president) is ultimately responsible for all decisions. You know this when you accept the job."

Joe
Please set the record straight from where you received it. Dr. Clough
has been nothing but 100% supportive, and no candidates have been
presented to a board.
I very much appreciate the support..things are going well regarding the
search.
Thanks......................... e-mail I just received from our ad

No Kidding OB (1 Kanobie :) ) why would DRad leave if his boss said no? Is he that big of a baby? How many of us have had a great idea only to be shot down at work? Yeah it sux but you get over it and get on with it. Hopefully WC would explain why he would say "no" or "yes" and I'm sure DRad is professional enough to understand. If DRad did bail that would be professional suicied!!! I wouldn't hire someone who quit just because I said no.

DRad is bigger than that!!!

Dems, I want to say, I appreciate all the info.

you give us,

I'm sorry I came out so strong against Muschamp. I felt (After hearing from some of them) and told that one poster (Bor) that the big money donors would have no part of an ex-dog and the least experienced of all the candidates. This board was very pro-Muschamp but was not reflective of the GT nation as a whole. He would have divided us as a fanbase like no other.

That being said, my apologies, and I hope you accept that, I got the feeling you wanted Muschamp too. I do hope Drad stays, and we get the best guy for GT.

Please keep the info. coming, you are what makes this board the best GT board. We appreciate it.

Take a deep breath and stop the insanity. What has been said on here about Clough is not true. There has not been a meeting and no one has been blind sided.

It would be nice if we would let the process play out and trust Dan Radakovich to do his job. I know we thrive on rumors but lets let Dan do his job.

For the ones starting the rumors it really is getting old.

SERENITY NOW!!!

If what you say is true, then Dems is full of it. I know that may be blasphemy to some around here. But, that means the source of all of this uproar is absolutely full of ****.

then Dems is full of it

It's the internet, guys. It's entirely possible Dems is full of it. He's an anonymous poster on an internet discussion board. Sheesh. I could be George W Bush for all you guys know.

Dem has the most creditbility of any source on any GT board if you ask me. He's been here for a while and he broke the Threet transfer, he broke the Clinch academic misconduct issue, he has proven time and time again that his info is legit and reliable. I wouldn't bet against the guy, whoever he/she is.

Dems could be a she?

I do not know who the guy is, I just said she just to be politically correct. In all likelihood he is a guy.

If dem is misleading us is beacuse he is being misled by his source, whichever the case, he is closer to the decision makers that just about everyone I heard from in the past 2 years of GT message board readings. Just my opinion.

No more ****ing rumors, if you start one, I'm going to send Mover after your ass and it will not end well for you!

You may send Mover but with his recent DIET he may not be able to get there for lack of strength!!!!:laugher::laugher:

It's the internet, guys. It's entirely possible Dems is full of it. He's an anonymous poster on an internet discussion board. Sheesh. I could be George W Bush for all you guys know.

My source says that beej67 is in fact NOT George W. Bush. Apparently, D-Rad said that beej67 was W, but Clough shot it down.

Back