Please everyone.........

Re: Dems, I want to say, I appreciate all the info.

and told that one poster (Bor) that the big money donors would have no part of an ex-dog and the least experienced of all the candidates.

You didn't hear that from me. I believe the big money donors are smart enough to support who DRAd thinks is the best coach.

If what you say is true, then Dems is full of it. I know that may be blasphemy to some around here. But, that means the source of all of this uproar is absolutely full of ****.

Dems is not full of it. We are talking about two different timelines of conversations. His last night, mine this morning. Dems has knowledge that all of us don't have. Don't start calling him out now!

Sounds like the meeting today is still a go.

Why would the meeting still be a go today if the rug was pulled out by clough late last night? Did something change between last night and today or do they just want to make it official that he is denied? Or was the rug never really pulled out to begin with?

DRad said to tell you all that it's all going according to plan.

So if I understand this correctly Dem had a conversation last night with someone that gave him the impression that Clough screwed DRad; but John had a conversation this morning that said otherwise?

is that correct? and if so, who's right?

it is very possible that an idea got shot down BEFORE it reached the board so it never officially happened, so today anan "official" meeting predicated on those prior results could be held

Dems is not full of it. We are talking about two different timelines of conversations. His last night, mine this morning. Dems has knowledge that all of us don't have. Don't start calling him out now!

sorry, I thought you were referring to last night. I was pissed and emailed Dr. Clough . How could the board not support the AD. And, then your post went hand in hand with the email from Drad stating everything is going to plan. I should have read deeper into the forum.

John: "no one was blindsided"

dem last night: DRad was blindsided.

there's now way both are right; I'm just sayin

Maybe it's all just in the way it was worded...maybe blindsided is a strong word. All I know is that if it ever came out as confirmed that DRad was given an ok from Clough and then had it removed on the eve of the meeting, there are going to be many upset people. Talk about dividing the fan base. However, I don't believe something like that would ever come out as confirmed...

It's great to be run by the big money guys, but that handful of people don't fill up the stadium every week, and those are the people we are "recruiting" to be fans and help us become Atlanta's team...

That is what I was trying to say, thank you for explaining my train of thought.

It's great to be run by the big money guys, but that handful of people don't fill up the stadium every week, and those are the people we are "recruiting" to be fans and help us become Atlanta's team...
And just how many people that we are "recruiting" are reading the whining, crying, innuendo, lies, etc. eminating from the GT message boards. By the time this is done, there will be a HC in place that will either win, or not, be a star, or not. Most everyone, incluiding those with insider knowledge will ever know how the decision was reached.

And if you don't like the way the big money guys are running the show, back away from the keyboard and get your ass back to work, so you can be one of us. It's a hell of a lot more fun than sending whiny e-mails to a guy that doesn't even read them.

And just how many people that we are "recruiting" are reading the whining, crying, innuendo, lies, etc. eminating from the GT message boards. By the time this is done, there will be a HC in place that will either win, or not, be a star, or not. Most everyone, incluiding those with insider knowledge will ever know how the decision was reached.

And if you don't like the way the big money guys are running the show, back away from the keyboard and get your ass back to work, so you can be one of us. It's a hell of a lot more fun than sending whiny e-mails to a guy that doesn't even read them.

I for one, am glad the big money guy's stood up, and put a stop to a decision that might of crippled our program or at the very least divided the fanbase even more.

Well put Clapper...well put!!!

I guarantee that no matter who ends up with the job, Buzzoff will hate them.

lol.

Was still referring to if the true story ever got out. If it were true as rumored on here, I think GT would look bad. If it were true that is - I don't there are many that know the whole story, but that was my concern. I don't think, nor did I say, that there were hordes of potential GT fans reading stingtalk just waiting to make their decision if they would be fans or not.

And you are pretty cool to come on here and try to brag about being one of those big money guys. I want to be just like you one of these days. I am really glad GT has people just like you calling the shots. /sarcasm

And you are pretty cool to come on here and try to brag about being one of those big money guys. I want to be just like you one of these days. I am really glad GT has people just like you calling the shots. /sarcasm
See, that's the pretty cool thing about message boards. You can tell the absolute truth, and people will think you're a full of **** asshat. Or you can make **** up, and people will e-mail the school President and tell him how much they hate him.

Back