Please join me in prayers . . . .

mustard

Flats Noob
for the team. My wife and I are praying every morning and every night for Chan and the Rambling Wrecks. We are asking that our players be shielded from injuries, for the football to bounce our way, for excellent team chemistry, and for the refs to call in our favor as well.

The bad fortunes that have befallen us beginning in the Peach Bowl have been abnormally high. So, we need some help from above to turn these bad things away from GT.

Will you guys just add GT to your prayer lists if you have not already done so?
smile.gif

Absolutely...my best friend passed away this year and I know he will be looking down on our team...and prayers do get answered...I firmly believe that with all my heart!
wink.gif

Thanks for the mention, Mustard. I have not done so on a regular basis, but periodically have, and shall try to be more regular. It is my conviction that at all times and in all situations, God has lessons for us to learn about life and about Him. I talked to one of our starters months ago about his faith while another player listened. After talking awhile, I told him, I will be praying for you, and then to the other I told the same thing. They both echoed great appreciation for that one little sentence. We really have some great guys!!!!

Always have. My prayer is not for victory, for no injuries but for OUR men to handle whatever comes before them with honor, courage, and fire in their heart and steadfast loyalty to their team and school. It does not matter who will replace the fallen starter, it only matters that the next man has a focused vision and a beelief in himself & team and that his heart pumps Gold. After that, there will bee nothing to worry about.

'preciate that request, Mustard. Prayer's never hurt anything that I can think of. Great idea.

I pray daily for Tech, the team, and I thank god that he allowed me to be born and American and for the gift of a dog (not UGa).

Back