Please keep the threats of violence to a minimum.

You have no life and are a complete loser. Your posts are almost always juvenile. You have no understanding of how the world works, and your opinions mean less to me than a checkout clerk at the nearby grocery store. I don’t understand how you can live with yourself as you are no doubt as constant disappointment to everyone around you. Your life has no meaning, no purpose, and no future happiness. Stop being the way you are and change your life. You’re not funny and you’re not smart. The site would be much better without you and it typically is.

Well we have another smart one here folks.

But seriously, I'm 45 yrs old and a grown ass man that hasn't played Reindeer Games since Rudolph went full color. This is the bs that's ridiculous (and it could be in jest....if so, my bad for speaking out of turn) But seriously...if not, Dude just shut the hell up already.

It's cool, you have a butthole like the rest of us...I'm sure it stinks link mine too. But the 13/14 Middle School Jive Fest is ridiculous. As the original post said, it could lead uncomfortable situations and someone always gets ass hurt then ass whipped.... all because in public that Rottweiler Bark doesn't have a backspace button.

Just shut up....vent, about the topic, then move the hell on. And I'm talking to me too before someone starts testing theories out

giphy.gif

1994 was pretty bad, not only on the field, but in the locker room. Saw it with my own eyes and was pretty terrible all the way around.
yeah, Im not in touch with the players today like I was back then but I can tell you it was the pit of despair that O'Leary pulled us out of.

Well we have another smart one here folks.

But seriously, I'm 45 yrs old and a grown ass man that hasn't played Reindeer Games since Rudolph went full color. This is the bs that's ridiculous (and it could be in jest....if so, my bad for speaking out of turn) But seriously...if not, Dude just shut the hell up already.

It's cool, you have a butthole like the rest of us...I'm sure it stinks link mine too. But the 13/14 Middle School Jive Fest is ridiculous. As the original post said, it could lead uncomfortable situations and someone always gets ass hurt then ass whipped.... all because in public that Rottweiler Bark doesn't have a backspace button.

Just shut up....vent, about the topic, then move the hell on. And I'm talking to me too before someone starts testing theories out
1638669227690.gif

Remember that it could make for uncomfortable tailgates in the future.

Yes, things are ööööed up right now but do not make it worse. We have survived worse.

Any threats of violence will be referred to the 'bot.

c5597795-21d1-49f4-ba40-463093027eec_text.gif
When

Remember that it could make for uncomfortable tailgates in the future.

Yes, things are ööööed up right now but do not make it worse. We have survived worse.

Any threats of violence will be referred to the 'bot.

c5597795-21d1-49f4-ba40-463093027eec_text.gif
I tried to sac myself before ND but gross managerial incompetence. You cost us a game but you can ban me now if you want.

1638808184724.png

Back