Please Sack Paul Johnson?

Just saw that. It's front and center. The dude holding it is wearing red.

I liked the "Go dwags" one better.

yeah its a card in the shape of "tech tower" that says tech and below it the e in Please begins ESPN so it says TECH plEase Sack Paul johnsoN below it

Pollack is such a douche. He said something about Tech being 6-8 and making a bowl.

The hot chick that was with them said, "They got there. That's all that matters."

David Pollak needs to shove it. Between calling Tech's offense annoying to Florida State. 'Please dive at my knees. I'm trying to get paid.' ....and telling Tech way to go for getting a bowl at '6 and 8.'

David Pollak needs to shove it. Between calling Tech's offense annoying to Florida State. 'Please dive at my knees. I'm trying to get paid.' ....and telling Tech way to go for getting a bowl at '6 and 8.'

I don't like pollack

but nothing this program has done over the past 3 years deserves anything but ridicule.

It is a joke we are playing for the title at 6-6.

It is also a joke that the bowl system rewards this.

It is also known when you do something unique, but lose, people pile on.

And finally i might could support and defend our program a bit more, except the last 3 years, being .500 overall and watching our team literally give up mid game to opponents a handful of times, hell 3 times this year, and a general erosion of quality players...I have nothing to say back to Pollack or anyone else.

We are what we are. It is what it is. It is like anything else. Thats why we play the games.

I don't like pollack

but nothing this program has done over the past 3 years deserves anything but ridicule.

And finally i might could support and defend our program a bit more, except the last 3 years, being .500 overall and watching our team literally give up mid game to opponents a handful of times, hell 3 times this year, and a general erosion of quality players...I have nothing to say back to Pollack or anyone else.

We are what we are. It is what it is. It is like anything else. Thats why we play the games.

You are correct. To shut up the bully you have to beat him.

I don't like pollack

Sadly this.

Corso is struggling. I haven't really watched gameday this year, but I'm feeling sorry for the guy.

Corso is struggling. I haven't really watched gameday this year, but I'm feeling sorry for the guy.

pray for him. Had a stroke a few years back and just hasn't recovered. I agree I feel sorry for him too.

pray for him. Had a stroke a few years back and just hasn't recovered. I agree I feel sorry for him too.

Yeah, I didn't know if he was just having an off day or this was the norm. I don't remember him being like this last year.

Actually, we are playing for the title at 5-3.

actually our overall record is 6-6, and its a joke that we are playing for the ACC title is a reference to the fact that the ACC is so bad, we have a better in conf record that enabled this than our overall which includes losses to MTSU and a ok BYU team

we are 6-6; a .500 football team, playing for the acc title. Tell me what about this is untrue? It was embarrassing UCLA did the same last year for many of the same reasons. And they were embarrassed.

Back