Please.........

Spellingbee, you make an excellent point. Jumping on the wagon after it is already moving in the right direction is nothing more than a free ride.

Father Time

Techsamillion-

I couldn't agree more. I BEEleive I posted in the "...DBo to WR?" post these exact same setiments in not as many words.

Cheers,

RW4L
drinking.gif

I admit to many times being a poor communicator,logician and speller.
And thanks to my good friend belly: a stumbling"counter/theologian/politician
wink.gif
. Thanks for making me laugh at myself, Belly. I will be looking for those 11 and 12 though (maybe they will be in the Amplified Bible.) And did you know that J.B. Phillips is coming out with not only a N.T. translation, but old as well; it is to be called "Phillips 66"
grin.gif

Once more, my point was:
"Please, let's quit.....at least until we win or lose our first game." Some responses caused me to go back and re-read what I said. Thanks for listening again.

I feel so stupid and emotional right now..have you hugged your dawg lately? <snot down face>
confused.gif

The mods may need to shorten the leash because with the Hive heading towards being fee oriented (practice reports, position evaluations, etc) it has less and less worth reading every day.

This board has an opportunity to be THE place for GT fans to come for free scoop. With that added traffic will come added responsibility to self police acerbic behavior.

I expect a Tech team thats much better than last years team. We may have a worse record but still a better team. We have a killer schedule, 10 (or is it 11) lost to grades, and several new coaches. So I'll wait and see if the team is better even with a worse record then lets wait and see what the future holds.

Originally posted by GTCrew:
The mods may need to shorten the leash
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Message boards are getting to where you have to police the content whether you want to or not. BS & GTF have got the best thing going IMO but at some point the dawgies and the trolls and the children (it may be upon us already
shocked.gif
) will try to ruin the experience until the novelty of prank phone calls and anonymous door bell rings wears off. I think trolling will decline eventually but until it does a good nuking every now and then could only be a good thing. It may be time for a beeware vote.

GoldZ, Beebad, Stateline,

Support is needed when things are not as strong as you would want them.

If you guys wait around until Coach Gailey has turned things around to throw your support his way, then you have done nothing to strenghten the GT football program.

If you are strenghtening a bridge, you need support immediately--add the posts, beams, cables when they are needed. Anything after that is simply ornamental. (with apologies for talking structural "stuff" to all GT engineers from this liberal arts grad.)

BTW, good post Techsamillion; but as is obvious, some can't do as you requested, and that makes the others feel obligated to point out inacurracies and faulty logic and to defend GT and their head coach. At some point I guess I will just have to make the choice to ignore those posts, reply to other GT supporters, enjoy being a Tech fan, and wait for TML.

Back