POLL: What is the probability we beat North Carolina in 2024

What is the probability we beat North Carolina in 2024

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did. I have predicted Tech at 6-0 coming into this game. Gonna be a top 15 match-up and this is the stumble game. Karma recoil from past years.

And I chose this season to try something different in the contest and not do the 0.x prediction for every game. It's 0.9 or 0.1, hence 0.1. Sooner or later I'm gonna win this thing.
Damn, I was thinking the same thing. In 1990 we went to Chapel Hole and scewed the pooch. I think we win them all, but this one, just like1990. Clown always finds a way to make us lose. His curse persists.

öööö all this negative-Nancy bullshit.

GT wins.

The clown was able to make UNCheat loose. It took the clown a year, but inexplicably, it was the only thing he was effective at.

Mac Brown wants to retire and take his contract with him. Get fired and then paid to sit on his ass 2025-27. He hired The Clown for this purpose.

Come on man, why else would he have hired that asshole?

Clown’s picture is on the front page of the sports section here today. He has been interviewed on TV twice this week on WRAL sports. He is saying stupid things like “don’t think, act”, refers to himself as “the minister of mayhem” and we are “going to compete at an elite level”. They are going to play “with some swag, some juice.” I agree that teams he coaches will not think and a certain form of mayhem will ensue. He makes sure he is on camera and in print more than Mack Brown. He said his year away “has been wonderful for my career, wonderful for my soul.” I would add it has been wonderful for Georgia Tech. I hate that he will appear successful because the Tarheels play FSU, NC State, us and then nobody, with Minnesota their fourth hardest game.

I really don’t like the guy. Bill Lewis is closer to Dodd and Ross than Collins in the pantheon of Tech coaches in my opinion. The best thing about the article was YellowJacket turned Tarheel Nate McCollum said of Clown, “And he’s still crazy. You can tell him I said that.” Truth.

Back