POLL: What is the probability we beat Pittsburgh in 2022?

What is the probability we beat Pittsburgh in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Sat, Oct 1 @ Pitt - TBD PM ET
---------------------------------
Last game: UCF
Next game: Duke
---------------------------------

ESPN Pre-Season FPI Rank: 20
FPI Differential: -11.5
Win Probability: 14.5%

öööö Narduzzi. No way we lose this game.

Last edited:
Solid defense but hard to replace your 1st rd QB & Biletnikoff award winning WR

Returns entire OL but their run game was putrid. Pitt ran the ball 81 more times than us but only outgained us by 60yds. Gotta to be able to protect the ball vs. these guys but i like how we matchup

It's going to be a down year for Pitt, and there's a good chance they will be 2-2 when we play them. If we win, Narduzzi will start feeling the hot seat again, despite their success last year.

Solid defense but hard to replace your 1st rd QB & Biletnikoff award winning WR

Returns entire OL but their run game was putrid. Pitt ran the ball 81 more times than us but only outgained us by 60yds. Gotta to be able to protect the ball vs. these guys but i like how we matchup
100%. This game is winnable.

As always, it's a 50/50 proposition. The poll seems to bear that out.

I think we lay an egg, in this game. I hope I am wrong. But, I see a deflated team, walking into this game. This is the one winnable game, that I think we blow and make Pitt look like a top 10 team. I have us losing 42-17... I hope I am wrong. Will not be the first game we imploded and beat ourselves. But, this game is 100% winnable, if we go out and play hard and limit mistakes.

I think we lay an egg, in this game. I hope I am wrong. But, I see a deflated team, walking into this game. This is the one winnable game, that I think we blow and make Pitt look like a top 10 team. I have us losing 42-17... I hope I am wrong. Will not be the first game we imploded and beat ourselves. But, this game is 100% winnable, if we go out and play hard and limit mistakes.
I am, not sure if we, should take anything, you say, seriously.

After sitting through the last 3 seasons of the CGC regime in BDS, the only team that I have faith in beating is Western Carolina. Puke may or may not be a toss-up, but I've got the Pitt game as a 20% chance to win. However, my gold colored glass are hoping for a win against Pitt to help make up our 2022 6 win bowl season.

Every game Collins has faced Pitt at Tech has been at Tech.
Slovis isn't Pickett, but he might be serviceable enough, I'm afraid, for Pitt. Pitt may stink at running the ball, but having that many linemen back, plus Davis, who has hurt us in the past, doesn't help.
That defense, though, could be very, very stingy. Weren't they second in the nation in sacks?

I am, not sure if we, should take anything, you say, seriously.
I guess we'll see who is right, later in the season. But, as for taking, what I say seriously? I don't give a flying F. People that have bought into Collins, hook, line and sinker, are who I can't take serious.

Back