POLL: What is the probability we beat UNC in 2022?

What is the probability we beat UNC in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coit

Bullseye
Sat, Nov 19 @ UNC - TBD PM ET

---------------------------------
Last game: Miami
Next game: Georgia
---------------------------------

ESPN Pre-Season FPI Rank: 19
FPI Differential: -11.5
Win Probability: 14.8%

Is UNC overrated again, or are they legit? I say overrated.

Last edited:
While I think UNC is overrated. I am not sure that we will beat them.

Teams that lose their starting QB to the NFL draft usually end up having a down year, and they were 6-7 last season, even with Sam Howell as QB. I think they will be disappointed again this year.

Teams that lose their starting QB to the NFL draft usually end up having a down year, and they were 6-7 last season, even with Sam Howell as QB. I think they will be disappointed again this year.

It depends. If their DC can coach the DE and OLB that the QB can keep the ball, the game should be much closer. If they keep crashing down ignoring the QB, we roll.

Poll flawed. We can never have greater than a 90% chance of beating any team.

Once again - earlier in the season we’d have a chance. at this point it’s all over but the cryin.

We’ll have the same energy we had for ND last year. .1.

Once again - earlier in the season we’d have a chance. at this point it’s all over but the cryin.

We’ll have the same energy we had for ND last year. .1.
So you’re saying If both ole miss and Clemson were at the end of the season we’d have a chance for a bowl?

Pretty sure you get the VIP treatment when you go to Vegas.
LOL. I met my wife at a convention in Vegas almost 30 years ago, so I brought the VIP treatment home with me. :lol:

Hey, 55% of voters have us at between 40 and 60 percent chance of winning. So 50% might be about right.

So you’re saying If both ole miss and Clemson were at the end of the season we’d have a chance for a bowl?
I think we’d have a better shot. The problem with the schedule is winnable games are closer to the end. It is likely we end up in a zero margin for error scenario by week 7.

0.6. watching pieces of their FAMU game, they looked beatable. by us TBD. also just realized Gene Chizik is their " Assistant Head Coach for Defense "

I think we’d have a better shot. The problem with the schedule is winnable games are closer to the end. It is likely we end up in a zero margin for error scenario by week 7.
I'm afraid we're in a "zero margin for error" scenario in every game. We need Herman Boone to pull this öööö off. "We will be Perfect in every aspect of the game"

I'm afraid we're in a "zero margin for error" scenario in every game. We need Herman Boone to pull this öööö off. "We will be Perfect in every aspect of the game"
You know they pretty much beat every team they played by 30 points? That movie made it seem dramatic.

Like our AD said , the goal is to eliminate " margin for error" this year.

Back