POLL: What is the probability we beat UNC in 2022?

What is the probability we beat UNC in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know they pretty much beat every team they played by 30 points? That movie made it seem dramatic.
My daughter graduated from Marshall (which is located only a few miles from TC Williams and which the Titans mosdef did NOT play in the state championship game ever). I love the movie anyway, but could never get her or her friends to watch it. LOL. Williams has been an athletic powerhouse over the years. Two time 200 meter World Champion Noah Lyles went there.

My daughter graduated from Marshall (which is located only a few miles from TC Williams and which the Titans mosdef did NOT play in the state championship game ever). I love the movie anyway, but could never get her or her friends to watch it. LOL. Williams has been an athletic powerhouse over the years. Two time 200 meter World Champion Noah Lyles went there.
You’re saying that they never won the state championship?

You’re saying that they never won the state championship?
I wrote that "Marshall (which is located only a few miles from TC Williams and which the Titans mosdef did NOT play in the state championship game ever."

FTR, the Titans actually played and beat Marshall mid-season that year, and they played the real state championship game that year against Andrew Lewis High School of Salem, VA.

I wrote that "Marshall (which is located only a few miles from TC Williams and which the Titans mosdef did NOT play in the state championship game ever."

FTR, the Titans actually played and beat Marshall mid-season that year, and they played the real state championship game that year against Andrew Lewis High School of Salem, VA.
Got you. Just confused by the wording. Thanks

Marshall and Williams are literally on the same road as each other, several miles apart, and play in the same region, so they could never meet in a state title game. No idea why they decided to change things up in the movie and put Marshall in the title game. But at least they got the school colors, right. LOL. :bigthumbup:

I love that movie, but they changed a LOT of things . . . poetic license. Best example is that Bertier actually played in the championship game - his accident and paralysis was some days afterwards. Now I can definitely understand why they changed that to increase the dramatic effect.

You know they pretty much beat every team they played by 30 points? That movie made it seem dramatic.
I didn't know that, but still a helluva story. Meanwhile, our fearless leader is just trying to keep us within 30 every game. Outstanding, I hope he steps in front of a pedal taxi

Back