Positive Feeling..............

law_bee

Dodd-Like
http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/sports/5219365.htm

I can't help but have a positive feeling after reading this article.

I read many criticisms about Braine on these boards but the only valid criticism is when you are fortunate enough to hire a tenured NFL off coord why would you force another off coord on him?

It is completely illogical that CG cannot be successful at GT. This years schedule will be the toughest we have had in 10+ years and if we can have some success and improve I think it will show we are on the right path.

We will know very shortly into next year where we are at.

That's a good read. Felt as you two did after reading it.

Don't know if all of you read the post by Techdad70 on the Hive. That's Nat Dorsey's dad, not that everyone hasn't figured that out. While Nat has been at GT have come to know his family some. They're super people, and Techdad70 knows a LOT about football. He played in college and coached HS. Really sharp guy.

Here is his post on Hive: Techdad70's experience with Coach Geis

For those that can't link over there here is what he said:
"If what I remember is correct, Coach Geis will be an excellent addition to our fb staff. I played at Tulane, '78 to '81, and although I played on the opposite side of the ball, I remember Coach "Buddy" Geis to be one of the most respected coaches on our staff. He was one of those coaches who regardless of a player's position or status on the team, we ALL were very comfortable with BG. I remember him as being very up-beat and positive and we had very good receivers and a very efficient passing game. During my 4 years we participated in 2 bowl games and beat the GREAT LSU not once but TWICE ( which are no small feats for Tulane) !!! BG was/is a very family oriented coach and his son Adam was a constant visitor in and around practices. Let's all give BG, CG and all the coaches a chance to do their jobs and put a very special G.T. team on the field."

GO Jackets!

Back