Positives from today's game

joeye

Varsity Connoisseur
It was over quick, enabling me to do stuff around the house while not missing anything

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
None. I'm not going to say it was a program ender or anything but there was not a single positive to come out of that game for us, unless you want to count something like "no injuries".

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Some of you guys are such pussbags. Did any of you truly think we would compete in this game? Clemson is a giant. At least half of their starters are NFL-caliber. Meanwhile, we're in year 2 of a complete rebuild. Our starting QB and RB are true freshmen. Yes, this loss is very ugly. Yes, it would've been nice to score more than 7 points. However, this isn't a program-ending loss like some of you are saying. Sack up and be patient. Are you truly ready to give up on a coach after 1.5 seasons?
They scored 37 against Wake freaking Forest.

They scored 73 against the fellas in our own house. Playing a punter at QB for much of the second half

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
The only reason we weren’t losing by this much under CPJ was because he would bleed the clock. I guarantee you the last 4 years they could have named the score.
I don’t think this proves what you think it does.

Hint: CGC sucks donkey nuts

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
It is one result out of five so far. We played an absolutely horrible game against a great team. We have two good wins over teams that may be at the bottom of our conference. But, still, we won. We have a horrific loss to Syracuse - the least talented team in our conference. That game is a worse result than today. At 3-2 I would feel like we were getting better, no matter the final score today. And we were pretty bad against UCF. My grades for the first five games - B, D, F, A, F. Game six is huge. With a W we can claim some progress with a 3-3 mid season record. With a loss and ND coming up, a second three win season may occur. Hard to imagine a path to a winning season if we lose next week. That’s a 1.6 GPA so far. Getting ATL of 2.0 needs a good performance next week.