Positives from today's game

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Just saw highlights from our game. That turf does look bad on TV.

JRjr

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
The reason we lost by so much is because we played against a coach who has lost his way and became totally classless.

There were many years when Bobby Dodd could have beaten Clemson worse than this but, unlike ex-Alabama player Dabo Swinney, Bobby Dodd had class.

This score is much more of a reflection on Dabo Swinney's classlessness than Geoff Collins' coaching.

In fact, I was hoping Clemson would score again at the end of the game, because I was sure Dabo would show his lack of character by going for two and then trying an onside kick.

I think Collins should use this game in recruiting against Clemson by saying, "We'll be good enough to do that one day soon, but we never will. We respect our opponents."

Either Dabo Swinney inherited a hatred for Tech from his coach at Alabama or he sees what Collins is doing in recruiting and is afraid of what's coming.

Either way, Collins did something today that I wouldn't have been good enough to do. At the end of the game, he shook hands with Swinney or hugged him or something. Good for him. He's a lot better man than I am.
Yeah but cmon we didn’t even stop their ööööing punter from leading a td drive

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Yeah I think the cheerleaders are about the most improved thing since the CGC era started

they make FSU girls look ugly :bigthumbup:
FSU got a strong yard, to be sure
Someone has stepped up the Tech cheerleader recruiting. It’s approaching elite

Tigers13

Varsity Lurker
The reason we lost by so much is because we played against a coach who has lost his way and became totally classless.

There were many years when Bobby Dodd could have beaten Clemson worse than this but, unlike ex-Alabama player Dabo Swinney, Bobby Dodd had class.

This score is much more of a reflection on Dabo Swinney's classlessness than Geoff Collins' coaching.

In fact, I was hoping Clemson would score again at the end of the game, because I was sure Dabo would show his lack of character by going for two and then trying an onside kick.

I think Collins should use this game in recruiting against Clemson by saying, "We'll be good enough to do that one day soon, but we never will. We respect our opponents."

Either Dabo Swinney inherited a hatred for Tech from his coach at Alabama or he sees what Collins is doing in recruiting and is afraid of what's coming.

Either way, Collins did something today that I wouldn't have been good enough to do. At the end of the game, he shook hands with Swinney or hugged him or something. Good for him. He's a lot better man than I am.
I get why Georgia is a purple state now

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Do you really believe that crap? How many years of losing by a new crap coach before you stop blaming PJ.

CPJ never took a beating like that in his entire career.
The hell he didn’t. His last game in Athens was an absolute beat down. We were running trick plays on 4th down very early in the game. We could not move the ball. Like at all. The only reason it wasn’t a record breaking loss at the time was because Kirby took his foot off the gas looking at the sec championship game and rested his players early. I was there. It was miserable.

So yesterday sucked. Clemson is really good and they have a generational player at QB. We are really young and with significant gaps at key positions. This beat down was coming whether it was Geoff, Paul or whoever.