Postgame Duke

@jts1207 rn
1728184304098.gif

Poor fella still can’t get over it lmao

The PA playing the Jaws theme on 3rd down is cool, except they play it at the exact same time the band does their thing. This happened on just about every third down on defense.

The PA playing the Jaws theme on 3rd down is cool, except they play it at the exact same time the band does their thing. This happened on just about every third down on defense.
If they're going to play something over the band (and it seems they are determined to do so) at least it's something with a bunch of spaces instead of completely drowning them out.

I feel very confident the band could handle playing the Jaws theme, granted that would interfere with the tradition F tuning chord. I'd really be interested in any of the behind the scenes convos happening between the band leadership and football operations (or I'd just be interested to know if there are any).

I feel very confident the band could handle playing the Jaws theme, granted that would interfere with the tradition F tuning chord. I'd really be interested in any of the behind the scenes convos happening between the band leadership and football operations (or I'd just be interested to know if there are any).
Can they hit the brown note right behind the opposing teams bench?

I know why we're doing the Jaws theme, but I think we should instead do an extremely obnoxious version of the Wreck AWOOGA horn as a "make some noise" prompt.

Finishing up the Duke weekend with some early Christmas shopping at Mall of Georgia. I put a nice spin on the inventory imbalance at Dick’s by noting, “Wow! They are almost sold out of Tech gear, only three racks remain. Just look at all the unsold Dawg inventory. The season is half over and they have. a quarter of the store unsold.” It did get a chuckle out of at least one Dick’s employee that overheard. Now it’s back to the Triangle.

Back