Posting Trivia

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
Who posted these remarks?

He might teach a mean Sunday School class, but as a head football coach at a Southern school----. (posted 07-02-2003 08:11 PM)

Some of you folks need to save the scripture-lesson for Sunday School. Your defense of Gailey borders on the absurd. This is about winning on Saturday afternoons,...something that the aforementioned one has some difficulty with, very similar to B--- L----. I hope all of you are on the front pews this fall when the wheels come off and were staring at 3-9. Most of you that support him will still be "singing his praises". Give me a break. (posted 07-01-2003 09:43 PM)

Save it for VBS,....this is about winning football games on Saturday afternoons. I too have strong religious beliefs,...just wish our head coach would spend more time concentrating on our football(Lord knows he needs all the help he can get) program and less time preaching the gospel. (posted 07-02-2003 08:18 PM)

I pray that our Sunday School teacher doesn't trot him out on the field in Provo. (posted 06-25-2003 10:13 PM)

I think he should take his act to the pulpit so we can hire a real, honest to goodness head football coach and get back to winning. Maybe you CG supporters can take solace in our morally sound program at that point. As I see it,.....you can collectively take that BS and stick it where the sun don't shine! (posted 06-07-2003 09:19 PM)

What has CG done in his tenure that's been positive? Speak at record number of FCA meetings? (posted 06-08-2003 09:35 AM)

I have no problem with GC's faith. I'm a tried and true Methodist. I just wish he would spend less time proclaiming the Word and more time getting our football team ready to play. (posted 06-08-2003 02:16 PM)

Let's flush out the system and get on with the rebuilding,...with someone who realizes they are here to win football games, not teach Sunday School. (posted 05-25-2003 09:29 PM)

I just wish you wouldn't talk about Tech Football in public because it gives our rivals more ammunition. (posted 06-21-2003 09:21 PM)

(I did not include entire posts to keep remarks short, I did include dates if you wish to read entire posts.)

Father Time

sounds like our village idiot, the famous retarded moron, mr. driver8. not sure though (i mean about the attributed statements and not the attributed qualities)

disclaimer: all of the above are my opinions, my feelings, my gut instincts and my beliefs.

no animals were harmed when i formed the above opinions, feelings, instincts and beliefs except maybe bulldogs .. and honestly, i don't care about those creatures.

Back