Practice reports revisited

JOJATK

Flats Noob
Hi folks,

I normally don't post here but I have some information that I wanted to share with you regarding practice reports. Of course over on the Hive we got the same message that you guys got over here about the reports coming close to causing Chan to close practice. So I spoke with the folks in the GTAA to find out what, specifically, were the things Chan didn't want to see in practice reports. You are free to do what you will with this information, I'm just passing it along to you. I'm just a messenger.

Here is a list of those things Chan didn't want to see in practice reports:

1) Scheme information - this means that they don't want to see "today the offense worked a great deal on the Wing-T and the defense was installing a new 3-3-5 formation"

2) Injuries

3) Who's practicing with which team - meaning that they don't want reported constantly who's moving to the first team and second team, etc...

I am not commenting at all on whether I think this is a fair or unfair list. Just giving you the information as it was given to me.

Link to post on Hive

That's not really very restrictive at all IMHO.

Not detailing schemes and injuries is just common
sense IMHO.

We can still put together good practice reports
without breaking those rules.

Thanks JOTATK, I know your time is restricted because of The Hive, but we appreciate any news you might give us from time to time.

Please keep us updated on pertinent information.

Father Time (ahsoisee)

I agree with Gailey that those three items should not be discussed in practice reports. Thanks for clarifying. Thus far, I've not seen any information posted about specific injuries or formations, so hopefully there will be none. Time to move on.

What time do the gates open, you say west stands which gates all or just a few and secondly will we have to endure a speach by Braineless?

Back