Practice tonight was 1 1/2 hour walk- through.

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Practice this evening was a walk-though. Got there to find out practice had been moved up to 6:30. Coach Brooks and Coach Wilson drove by to tell fans which were hanging out a corner of Fowler and Russ Chandler Stadium. Much appreciated them stopping by. Most people just hung out waiting and chatting about the upcoming season. Really enjoy the talk a great deal. Some went to the V for a bite and then returned later. Great crowd for practice I felt.

Really enjoyed talking with Mr. Wilkerson and Mr. Gathers, two super guys. Both have great insight into the game of football while caring deeply about their young men. Can feel the excitement from them with the season approaching. Time and time again they speak how high their young men are on the coaching staff.

Mr. Gathers took notice with interest in interaction between coaching staff and players. Seems to be good communication from both sides.

The walk-though was basically the players in shorts, shirts, and no pads working on formations, play calling, substitutions, and assignments.

The more I’m around this team the better feeling I have.

Word was there is another practice tomorrow at 3:45pm. Not sure if it’s a walk-through or not. Pads go on Monday with two practices, 9:30am and 5:30pm. (This is, as I understand it.)

thanks for the update GTT!

bigthumbup.gif
bigthumbup.gif

Back