Prediction Contest Week 1

You shouldn't have to login if you are already logged in.
Do you get the Political page etc. if u aren't logged in? If I'm already logged in, is there a log in prompt visible? The Prediction contest believes I'm not logged in. Where's the log in prompt and I'll gladly do so, which I did yesterday and saw the typical layout for games and spreads. I also checked the keep me logged in prompt.

If I'm already logged in, is there a log in prompt visible? The Prediction contest believes I'm not logged in. Where's the log in prompt and I'll gladly do so, which I did yesterday and saw the typical layout for games and spreads. I also checked the keep me logged in prompt.
If you are able to post, you are logged in, and there should be no log in prompt.

Try this: http://gogt.co/m/1b

have you tried everything?

beestorm said earlier:
1. logout of forums.
2. clear your cache/cookies
3. log back into forums.
Yes, hard to believe I'm the only one experiencing this? What changed from the past several years?

Premature celebration. I went to check on all predictions and got the must be logged in msg. I'm obviously logged in because I can post and have the full array of categories like Political etc. Any idea as to what in my security or privacy settings may be the culprit? I have changed none of them.

Premature celebration. I went to check on all predictions and got the must be logged in msg. I'm obviously logged in because I can post and have the full array of categories like Political etc. Any idea as to what in my security or privacy settings may be the culprit? I have changed none of them.

Did you try Chrome or Firefox?

Don't know if it is the same on browser vs. Tapatalk on a phone but in Tapatalk I ran into the same thing. Could access all forums but prediction page said I had to log in. So I clicked on the Log In button at the top of the prediction page, logged in and it's been fine every since. Acted like there are two separate logins.

Did you try Chrome or Firefox?
I've been on Safari, the Mac preferred browser for several years and was able to access Predictions just fine. I was also on Safari when I mysteriously succeeded in getting in to Prediction. !? I'll now try ee8384's suggestion by clearing my cache for the 4th time, otherwise, there is no log in prompt on the Prediction page (because I'm already logged in!).

Last edited:
Many "Thanks" ee for the suggestion. I just tried it and got the must log in msg, dammit!

I did alright this week.

I still dislike UGA being part of the prediction contest games. But I guess it was a close spread this week relative to other games.

Back