Pregame sucks now

I will say this though. I don't care what their record is, who they barely beat, who they lost to, up close, VT looked like the 2nd best team we've played this year. They were much larger and physically built than I've seen since the Clemson game, and they were clicking like a machine. Their offensive line dwarfed our DL.

I don't know anything about their roster composition as per how many seniors, juniors, etc. But their season is on a trajectory that reminds me of ours in 1989. Very poor start and then go on a tear the rest of the way. Here's hoping they don't match our 1990 follow up next year.

So the team does not follow the Wreck after it comes on the field?

Really? Or are there just more cheerleaders involved?

Or they don’t do it the way a bunch of farts like it? Grown men actually concerned about something that doesn’t have a thing to do with the game.

This staff wants to win big, and do the things necessary to get there.

But too many are more concerned with just averaging 7 wins a year, and not caring that our win % vs ugag is lower than under Carson, Pepper, the pompous Curry, Boss Ross and G’O’L the last 11 years.

"I have no idea what's going on but it's definitely old folks bitching! Juuuuuuuiiiiiice!"

Which play did you want to watch again?

Just glad it wasn't something like Buzz trying to take out a player that was carrying the American flag on Heroes Day. If something like that really happened, it would be really, really bad.

Pretty bad. Very little hype. Why do the cheerleaders run out at all? The players should be right behind the Wreck.

Back