Primer on mg(aka: BD'sG) [long]

tc4gt

Varsity Lurker
Primer on mg(aka: BD\'sG) [long]

I think that we have all waited with trepidation for the last 10 days as to the content of BD'sG first post in 'not near long enough'. Oh, what a breath of stench air we now get to breathe with his return. Unfortunately, knowing him as I do, he is reveling in our discomfort with (a) his return and (b) his opinion.

Now, for all of you screaming for the 'dawg' to run back to athens, I regret to inform you that he is not only a GT grad, but a GT legacy as well. Granted, it was in the Architorture school that he served his personal time so maybe that explains a little bit of his mental deficiency. He was able to inherit the family business so was not only raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, but has carried said utensil orally into his adult years too. I envision that he was brought up at the foot of the recliner, in front of the fireplace, with tales of the 'Doings of Dodd' ringing in his ears. Much to our bad fortune, he has never matured from that date. Now, he dares to disgrace the honorable name of the Institute's greatest coach.

He has a tendency to not only surprise, but also baffle, in his love for the NATS. At a club meeting in his beloved little burg, he attempted to embarrass the key-note speaker(Head Coach Chan Gailey) by asking him to compare Tony Hollings to Clint Castleberry(impossible) and showed disdain when Chan wasn't aware of the history of our beloved #19. Then, at the end of the program, he purchased a Chan Gailey autographed football for $200. Contradiction? Absolutely!

In summary, we are talking about a lowly man who takes glee in hiding behind his handle and 'tweaking' the rest of us for his personal entertainment. In my 6+ years on our two respective message boards, I have never come across an individual who is more pathetic than this one.

Bottom line: mg...over time, I'm calling you out. First hint, the 'great beyond' is 23 miles south of Hartsfield on I-85.

Re: Primer on mg(aka: BD\'sG) [long]

ok, I'll go along with you about BD'sG. But are you sure he is not carrying that spoon analy(sp)?

Good point OF...

...maybe I should edit my post to reflect that.

Looking forward to meeting you the next time that I am up that way(January).

Its pretty evident, to me anyway, that BDG's biggest fun is getting a rise out of those he irratates the living you know what out of. It does not surprise me in the least that he is an active TECH fan. To me, there is a basis of truth to a lot of what he says.

As far as I can tell, his biggest crime to many is taking Coach Dodd's name in vain. I see where this does rub the wrong way.

One thing is sure though, he IS a smartass that loves to stir the pot.

Well, tc4gt, I know you well, and if you ever give me the pleasure of introducing me to BD'sG, I will remove said silver spoon from his arse, and insert my foot. That's right BD'sG, you better hope to God you never meet me, because I will ruin whatever pair of shoes I own trying to force them in your arse.
You're an embaressment.

BOR...

...I thought that you would have such a reaction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/greenclap.gif

Doubt that you'll ever meet him though...he can't stand Gailey so doesn't go to games anymore. Either that or he leaves early if they get behind.

BOR, and everybody else too, ignore it and it'll go away. Don't read his posts and he'll go away.

I take the same approach as I do with non-matriculating/ed UGag fans. If you acknowledge idiocy, then you've validated it. Let it rot on the vine. It'll shrivel up like a raisin and fall off.

Here's to loving all things TECH!!!

Hey BOR get a sense of humor, I thought BDG was pretty funny. Some of his stuff was in the neighborhood of true,
other things just in there to get your blood pressure up.
Uh oh, what's your shoe size?

Funny or contempt for your own school? He might have been trying to be funny, (poor job too) but he was showing contempt for his own school. That's what I cannot get over.

And I do have a sense of humor, even a sick one. Doesn't anyone recall the Raisins story? THAT was funny.

Back