proper PERSPECTIVE

law_bee

Dodd-Like
It is important to know where you stack up. It keeps you from becoming delusional.

It is clear that OUR coaches did not do their job this past week.

I CANNOT remember ever having seeing an O'leary coached team play this poorly(I take into consideration the talent on the field versus when O'leary took over).

I expect WHOLESALE changes in the coaching staff. I would think at a minimum NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR, NEW SPECIAL TEAMS COACH, AND A TOTAL REASSESSMENT OF OUR QB SITUATION. I just hope that will be enough.

I posted earlier about a STRANGE silence on the board. Was it possible the USUAL posters new what was coming?

I want a receivers coach that can explain that a ball thrown to you needs to be caught.

i agree with you, but the offensive coordinator is not the problem. o brien is gay-lys b***h. and therefore allt his poor offense is due to gay-ly giving his crap input.

Lawbee, I think most of us who followed this team this yr. did not have much confidence that we would "keep it close". It is hard to beat a team that is bigger, faster, and stronger. And, if CG does not realize that he needs to recruit better, we are up s--t creek for his tenure here.

Originally posted by bizzybee:
Lawbee, I think most of us who followed this team this yr. did not have much confidence that we would "keep it close". It is hard to beat a team that is bigger, faster, and stronger. And, if CG does not realize that he needs to recruit better, we are up s--t creek for his tenure here.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I assure you EVERY time we have beaten Ugag over the past 5 years they were bigger, stronger, and faster. If you want to wait until we are bigger, stronger, and faster then it will not happen in your lifetime.

Either we have superior coaching or we lose.

Law is right. It is all about coaching. It is all about coaching for GT period. We will never have the very top athletes but we can be better coached. Can anybody say that we were better coached this year? Beware looks very smart right now for all you guys who give him a hard time on the board consistently.

Originally posted by gtmg:
Law is right. It is all about coaching. It is all about coaching for GT period. We will never have the very top athletes but we can be better coached. Can anybody say that we were better coached this year? Beware looks very smart right now for all you guys who give him a hard time on the board consistently.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Beeware is an idiot. We would be sub .500 with coach mac right now.

I dont know who we could have gotten to coach us. Throw out a list that would come here.

speakers_bowden.jpg

Lawbee,

Andy Mcollum from MTSU for one. Jimmy Robinson for another. or 12 names that would be positive for GT and love to come. I am sure we could come up with 10 Good young coach with a good offensive mind. We should have followed the Paul Hewitt pattern for football. Find a good young coach from a smaller school who knows how to coach and presents himself well enought to recruit.

I would like to add Strength and Conditioning coach to the list. UGA has made a signifiant upgrade in this dept and it show. Also, I had a lot of confidence that we would keep it close but not a lot of confidence that we would win. The only teams that haven't kept it close against UGA is the Div. 1AA schools and Vandy.

Back