Props to Bilbo

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Saw on the Hive that Bilbo hosted RB Maurice Wells, and that Wells is very impressed.

Sounds like D-Bo is fighting for the team as much as for himself these days. I appreciate the attitude and his contribution.

Bilbo must have shown something huge to Gailey, or he wouldn't have been the guy responsible for hosting the guy that 'may' be our biggest recruit for the upcoming year.

Thanks to Damarius for all his contributions - on and off the field.

I really want to see him get some playing time this year. He is a real trooper for hanging out through all the changes to his position. He is definitely not a quitter.

Agreed, he's been through his share of trails at Tech, but he's kept his head up through it and taken it like a team player and, more importantly, like a man.

The faith the coaches put in him hosting such an important recruit speaks volumes for his character and the way he reprsents GT.

And I do think he'll see some decent PT this year, he's had time to adjust to the change now and I think he could/will be a very valuable part of our short passing game with his strength and speed.

He definitely deserves some PT. He could've easily abandoned the team, which is what I thought he would do, but I gotta give the guy his props for sticking with it. I hope to see him between the lines this year.

I would love to see Damarius succeed on...

[ QUOTE ]
He definitely deserves some PT. He could've easily abandoned the team, which is what I thought he would do, but I gotta give the guy his props for sticking with it. I hope to see him between the lines this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and off the field. I HOPE that he deserves some PT this year because we need for someone to step up at WR. Thus far Coach Gailey and his staff have given me every reason to believe that if someone deserves PT they'll get PT and that when a guy isn't getting on the field he either is injured or hasn't earned the right to be out there.

I have to give Damarius credit for sticking with it though I think a lot of what has happened to him he has brought upon himself. Everything that we're hearing about him this year says that he has matured a great deal as a young man and that is a very big deal. If he has matured as a person then I am quite certain we'll see more of him on the field because I think that that was a large part of what was holding him back.

Back