Proud of Tech Coaches and Players

Moral victories suck but for some reason losing by a TD to a team with a payroll that is an order of magnitude higher feels good this morning.

Also, I feel bad for getting drunk last night and texting all of my friends that are WalMart UGA fans. It's sad that they were too dumb to get into that place even back in the day when the entrance requirements were to merely have a pulse. To make up for it, I'm going to go to Walmart today and find the first person I see wearing UGA gear and pay their bill.
I like the old “i didn’t get to go to college” excuse.

None of us “got to go to college” dumbass. We went anyway.

you respect a guy that allows kids to skate the law including a double death while racing?
The guy behind me would not shut up about winning 2 championships. I asked him if it was worth having 2 dead kids. He denied their existence. Sickening.

The guy behind me would not shut up about winning 2 championships. I asked him if it was worth having 2 dead kids. He denied their existence. Sickening.

Had some noob Tech guy sitting near me that did the “sucks” when they chanted. Two Dwags next to me were like “oh, back to back national championships and undefeated seasons, yeah, we suck.”

Dicks. You suck dicks.

JRjr

Losing is tough, and it always gives me a sick, empty feeling.

Our offense was a little too much off to sustain enough drives, but still accomplished some good things.

Our defense was not able to tackle, but did get turnovers.

Our special teams were not very good. Long returns allowed and a missed field goal.

Our coaching seemed good

It didn't seem like we got many breaks or calls. After this, I would rather try using SEC refs in this game from now on.

In the middle of the third quarter, I told my wife that I just hoped we wouldn't get routed.

Well, we ended up losing 31-23 to the two time defending national champions with a 29 game winning streak. I feel sad we didn't win, but happy our players and coaches didn't get routed.

I like Key a lot, and I like our staff. This game could be turned into a recruiting and portal advantage.

I also have respect for Kirby Smart. He could have tried to run up the score at the end, but unlike Dabo Sweeney (?) a few years ago, he didn't. I'll pull for Georgia if they play Clemson because of that.

Losing always hurts. But, I think the game was a step in the right direction. We should try to keep the staff and the players and give everybody a nice Christmas bonus.

Now, let's do everything possible to win our bowl game and finish with a winning record.

Go Jackets! To Hell With Georgia!
Kirby was not doing us any favors...it was for his teams benefit. Good post otherwise CF.

To make up for it, I'm going to go to Walmart today and find the first person I see wearing UGA gear and pay their bill.

Don’t forget to kiss their asses before you leave.

We didn’t win the game, but to paraphrase CPJ, we went out there and got ourselves some respect. Troubled soul though he is, my Aggie in-law texted me a ‘you guys are back’ message last night, and I got a couple of nods at the gym this morning when guys noticed my GT shirt. Now let’s go kick some a## in our bowl game!

Back