Question About My Seasons Tickets

The Jacket

The Coat
I ordered them a long time ago, but was unable to make an appointment to pick my seats or send in the request. Is there any way for me to contact the ticket office or whoever is in charge of it and still request seats? Or am I just going to be stuck with what I get? Any help whatsoever is appreciated.

Originally posted by The Jacket:
I ordered them a long time ago, but was unable to make an appointment to pick my seats or send in the request. Is there any way for me to contact the ticket office or whoever is in charge of it and still request seats? Or am I just going to be stuck with what I get? Any help whatsoever is appreciated.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If you've got an A-T fund contact, that will help much better than working with the ticket office.
Otherwise prayer and supplications may be the only thing to keep you out of Upper West

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Call Barb Dockwiler in the Tharpe Fund - she helps everyone - here's her direct number: 404/894-6124.

Are you serious? I'm too young to completely understand who to talk to at Tech so I don't want to make myself look stupid.

thejacket, just be upfront and honest, say you are a new alumni and season ticket holder who needs some help understanding the system, and that you were referred to her by a longtime season ticket holder, nothing stupid about that!
drinking.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by The Jacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Call Barb Dockwiler in the Tharpe Fund - she helps everyone - here's her direct number: 404/894-6124.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This is very good advice!

Go Jackets

I appreciate the advice alot, but I've only got one problem - I'm not an alumn. I hope to be one day, but I'm only in the 11th grade.
smile.gif

thejacket.. utilize your youth to your advantage... call the lady MsTA mentioned, say right out.. "I need your help".. (women love to help younger people).. tell her what a jacket fan you are and what your request is.. (your request is very reasonable so chances are very high she will assist you)... Good Luck!

I appreciate the advice alot, but I've only got one problem - I'm not an alumn. I hope to be one day, but I'm only in the 11th grade.
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">no big deal about you not being an alum or you being in high school. you bought season tix. you have the rights and priviledges that every season tix holder has. call the AA office and do it today. no point delaying. let us know how it works out.

it'll be very neat to have you at BDS with your very own season tix this season! convert some of your classmates into tech fans as well.

Thanks folks, I'll call her in a few minutes. One final question, will I need anything other than to give her my name in order to confirm that I did indeed buy seasons tickets?

smile.gif

Thanks folks, I'll call her in a few minutes. One final question, will I need anything other than to give her my name in order to confirm that I did indeed buy seasons tickets?

smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's all you need, with your address, city, state and zip! Leave her a message if you get her voicemail - SHE WILL CALL YOU BACK! Welcome aboard!!
smile.gif

Sigh!!! BeeBad, I think I need to have my medicine changed, this is the second time I have agreed with you.

You are probably correct, if he tells the lady he is 11 and he was told to call her by several people on Stingtalk, and she would help him, he probably will get special treatment.

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Sigh!!! BeeBad, I think I need to have my medicine changed, this is the second time I have agreed with you.

You are probably correct, if he tells the lady he is 11 and he was told to call her by several people on Stingtalk, and she would help him, he probably will get special treatment.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">cummon ahso, he's not 11 .. he's in the 11th grade .. LOL

Big Difference
grin.gif

I called her and she was very nice and said that seats had already been given and she offered to transfer me to the ticket office. I talked to them and I'm Upper East, Section 227. Upper East was where I wanted to be so I'm more than satisfied.
smile.gif

Thanks for all your help!

By the way, am I seated near any StingTalkers?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Congratulations and welcome to the best fans around!
drinking.gif

Glad it worked out for you, thejacket.. you are somewhat of a nuisance, but nonetheless deserve good service on your season tix...

Ahso.. its starting to concern me a bit, this recent bit of agreement we've encountered...
shocked.gif

I called her and she was very nice and said that seats had already been given and she offered to transfer me to the ticket office. I talked to them and I'm Upper East, Section 227. Upper East was where I wanted to be so I'm more than satisfied.
smile.gif

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Glad you were helped. I was curious - did you get season tix just for yourself or do you have friends joining you? Hope you have a couple of friends who are also new season tix holders! Hope you enjoy your first season and continue to support the Jackets for years to come!
smile.gif

Yes, that is a big difference. I need to change my glasses too.

However, I bet the lady would still help him. It is always refreshing to me when I see youngsters, less than 30, becoming Tech fans.

grin.gif

smile.gif

Back