Question About My Seasons Tickets

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Glad you were helped. I was curious - did you get season tix just for yourself or do you have friends joining you? Hope you have a couple of friends who are also new season tix holders! Hope you enjoy your first season and continue to support the Jackets for years to come!
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It will just be me and my Dad with the seasons tickets, he used to be a Georgia fan but has seen the light.
grin.gif

I wish I had some friends who were Tech supporters, but 98% of all the people I know at my school are Georgia fans. This past year, I sat at lunch with 3 UGAg fans (one of them formerly claimed to root for Tech, but when we lost to the mutts in 2001, he couldn't take the heat from the mongrels and switched sides) and an Auburn fan. The Auburn fan and I are about equally dedicated to our teams and things could get ugly this fall as September 6th draws near.

Thanks, I'll certainly enjoy every second of every quarter played, the pre-game workouts and post-game celebrations. Rain or Shine, Win or Lose.

drinking.gif

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
Barb Dockwiler for AD!!!!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ramlin: We need more Barb Dockwilers working there!!!!

Back