Question about the new bookstore @ Tech Sq

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
DOes anybody know where this will be ?
I'm not that good with all of the road's, but know all the landmarks - My question is - Where is this in relation to the stadium/varsity/etc ?

Thanks !

If you go straight (on Techwood) past the stadium, past bobby dodd, to the light, this is 5th street (where you would turn left to go to russ chandler stadium)...take a right and its one block on the right...you'll see it.

Although Spring street (@ the varsity) is one way, if you could go against traffic, the bookstore is about three blocks north of the Varsity.
It is right next to the Biltmore.

Does anyone know if the current bookstore on the west campus will also continue to operate? On the new bookstore, what parking arrangements are provided? Anyplace to park a motorhome early on game day to go to the bookstore before going to designated park location?

Wow, that complex is huge !

Thanks for the info, that map was great.

I can't wait to head over ther - it looks like easy walking distance to me...

Originally posted by Reck62:
Does anyone know if the current bookstore on the west campus will also continue to operate? On the new bookstore, what parking arrangements are provided? Anyplace to park a motorhome early on game day to go to the bookstore before going to designated park location?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The current bookstore in the middle of campus will eventually house a non-alcoholic bar (WTF?!) and the expansion of the GT post office.

There are two large parking decks in Tech Square. I'm not sure who manages them, but it is thankfully not GT Parking and Transportation Services.

Not really sure on the motorhome parking. There wouldn't be a suitable place near the bookstore to park one.

Back