Quincy Carter 2.0?

dressedcheeseside

Dodd-Like
Ugag has lost some players. They probably have an open spot to be filled and he is available. It does show to UGAg fans that their school absolutely is inferior to GT academically.

Ugag has lost some players. They probably have an open spot to be filled and he is available. It does show to UGAg fans that their school absolutely is inferior to GT academically.
It won't be for this season, but yeah he may end up there eventually.

If he is done with Tech, then trust that really shows his true character....glad he didn't ever set foot on BDS@HGF,,,,"what goes around, comes around".
BYEEEE

If he is done with Tech, then trust that really shows his true character....glad he didn't ever set foot on BDS@HGF,,,,"what goes around, comes around".
BYEEEE

Custis gave GT every öööö shot possible and we managed to ööööcan him right out of the program. We are lacking a support structure for anyone other than the top 5% of potential student athletes.

Custis gave GT every öööö shot possible and we managed to ööööcan him right out of the program. We are lacking a support structure for anyone other than the top 5% of potential student athletes.

+ 1

The Hill can not stand the thought that a kid from Ga can overcome the odds and succeed at GT. Hell, after all, they can give that spot to some wipe from Tehran.

The Hill can not stand the thought that a kid from Ga can overcome the odds and succeed at GT. Hell, after all, they can give that spot to some wipe from Tehran.

please trip off a sidewalk and bash your head so that you forget how much of a raycist, senile, moronic dumbass dickfuk you are

how about the guys that cant play now but are taking up spots that we 'gave a chance' to. what does that mean to you?

not that you have any clue what is really going on

I feel bad for the kid, he gave GT his best effort but it just didn't work out.

Once that happens, the he has to do what is best for him and his family regardless of which school that is.

Personally, I think TC got some bad advice coming out of HS.

When he had issues with the NCAA Clearinghouse, rumored to be caused by the HS Graduation Exam, he should have gone straight to JUCO and worked out his deficiencies up front.

He'd be closer to a 4-year degree from some school, and his FB would not have had what will amount to a 15 month hiatus.

We should keep looking at exceptions on a case-by-case basis, but they should be clearly past the NCAA Clearinghouse, and all set after they graduate from HS.

We made the same mistake with M.Autry, he needed online classes after he was supposed to have finished HS.

GT's version of an exception needs to be guys like Daryl Smith or a Kelly Campbell.

+ 1

You realize he got to Tech and failed out right??? Like so many other freshman. They only difference is he plays football.

The reason GT is out of the picture: " He says Georgia Tech is no longer in the picture.
“Hutchinson doesn’t offer the math class I need to take for Tech,” Custis said."

The kid gave it his all, he obviously did not have the grades coming out of high school, he flunked out in 1 semester at GT....He tried....the bottom line is he may be another Bryce Brown who enters the NFL after his time in Kansas as he will not be able to graduate in 1 year, so he will have to play two years there.

http://m.news-daily.com/news/2014/a...orward-challenge-hutchinson/?templates=mobile

I doubt anybody here actually knows the exact reason why Custis washed out at GT. There's been a lot of rumor, but nobody close to the recruit or program has come out publicly, or leaked it.

Since when is accepting a kid who didn't fully qualify and allowing him to take summer classes on probationary period öööö-canning him? He had a chance; he didn't live up to his end of the bargain.

Some of you need to get a ööööing grip or root for someone else. In before: "Blah, blah, blah, third generation Tech-man, given more money than Jesus, blah, blah, blah."

I doubt anybody here actually knows the exact reason why Custis washed out at GT. There's been a lot of rumor, but nobody close to the recruit or program has come out publicly, or leaked it.

6824767fa974849c8b60dfeed3b5f0efa9077b35c3eec2fbdd19283171634e5b.jpg

Also, does this count as losing another player, or did we already count Custis once this offseason? I am losing track, now.

sucks that we're losing him, but anyone who thinks GT didn't give him every chance he needed really needs to get a grip. His initial issues were with the ncaa (which has lower standards than tech). The staff tried to help him fix those issues and he eventually got in. As for his second round of difficulties, i dont really know what happened, but the rumors indicate that it was academics again. The athletic program gives you tons of support. Any of them should be able to stay eligible.

Back