Quinney moving on from football

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Can’t fault anybody for wanting to get paid. He was a solid player.

This new look OL has me excited though. Gonna be beefy

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Further proof Tech is the best destination for life after football (whether you go pro or not). We have players forgoing a year because they're being recruited by businesses. Who else in a P5 conference experiences this???

Go get paid and change the world Zach. Make us all proud.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
How so? A year from now Quinney will be ineligible to play college football forever; yet at the same time he can apply for a job in lots of places.
Earning 80k a year earlier has insane ROI to your life in ways beyond material means even.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
How so? A year from now Quinney will be ineligible to play college football forever; yet at the same time he can apply for a job in lots of places.
So? He’s probably player foot ball 15 years. Who are you to say whether it’s still high on his list of important things. Maybe he just doesn’t like it any more.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
So? He’s probably player foot ball 15 years. Who are you to say whether it’s still high on his list of important things. Maybe he just doesn’t like it any more.
Obviously he lost the desire; but it still doesn't change the fact he can never play college football ever again. :dunno:

Good for him. Some may have made a different decision; but he is blessed to have that decision to make.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Earning 80k a year earlier has insane ROI to your life in ways beyond material means even.
I'm not arguing he made a bad decision; but still it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to play college football; that isn't an assumption, that is a fact.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
I'm not arguing he made a bad decision; but still it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to play college football; that isn't an assumption, that is a fact.
So? Maybe he doesn’t like it any more. Who are you to decide?