Quit defending CG by pointing at Ralph.

G

Guest1066

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
I don't think anyone here is defending CG by pointing at what Fridge did last night. If they are then they are dumbasses. i think theyare just pointing it out to people because there are SO MANY fans on this board that bash the current state of our program by harping on the past 5 years of our progrma under O'Leary and Fridge.

I can understand someone wanting CG fired, but I cannot understand wishing you had O'Leary instead.

What we need to do is MOVE FORWARD, not recessitate dead issues.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Check the other threads for the Ralph pointing. I didnt say I wanted Gailey fired or that I want Oleary back. You must have your posts crossed up. Just because I point out a terrible job by a million dollar coach doesnt mean he needs to be fired. He just needs to do a better job or let someone else call the plays.

DJ

You guys that defend CG's unimaginative offense by pointing at Ralph's game last nite are laughable. Which was the anomaly? Ralph's game last nite or CG's game last nite.

We definitely didn't get a million dollars worth of coaching last nite.

DJ

I don't think anyone here is defending CG by pointing at what Fridge did last night. If they are then they are dumbasses. i think theyare just pointing it out to people because there are SO MANY fans on this board that bash the current state of our program by harping on the past 5 years of our progrma under O'Leary and Fridge.

I can understand someone wanting CG fired, but I cannot understand wishing you had O'Leary instead.

What we need to do is MOVE FORWARD, not recessitate dead issues.

Back