Ramblin Light Show

Was the band there? never heard them if they were. ESPN crowd noise mike was turrible.
It was.

And what the hell GT? Start playing stadium music before The Horse?

I did see a few students get removed from the stadium. There are security personnel in place to make sure that students are socially distancing and wearing their masks. Apparently, a few got mouthy and refused to comply to the set rules. They got shown out.

Otherwise, our students really brought it last night. They were loud. They sat where they were they were supposed to sit. They masked up. Nothing like the Gagger ööööshow of last week. Good job students

Yeah, well ESPN showed exactly none of what was going on with the stadium. Instead we got treated to an adderol fueled screed of the virtues of Trevor Lawrence and D’Eriq King and a bunch of commercial breaks that ended exactly at the snap.

If there is any video of what it looked like, I’d love to see it.
This, anybody got video?

I’d like to also see what happened during player intros. I hooked my phone up to it from home and the damned thing went crazy just before the ESPN broadcast started. My entire family had seizures.

I’d like to also see what happened during player intros. I hooked my phone up to it from home and the damned thing went crazy just before the ESPN broadcast started. My entire family had seizures.
Even the ones that weren't there or watching on TV?

HALLOWEEN 7.gif

This is one of those things that I don't really like as an "old man in waiting" but which the younger kids and players probably love.

Looking at some of our on field talent all of the juice seems to be helping with recruiting, so I say go for it.

I'll just hold a private moment of silence for all the band songs that helped define my time in school. Feels like the college game is drifting ever closer towards the pro game in terms of gameday experience.

It did. I swapped ends from upper north to the south stands at halftime to try to change our luck. It looked surprisingly good from the south stands.

Thank you for your service. I believe it worked!

This is one of those things that I don't really like as an "old man in waiting" but which the younger kids and players probably love.

Looking at some of our on field talent all of the juice seems to be helping with recruiting, so I say go for it.

I'll just hold a private moment of silence for all the band songs that helped define my time in school. Feels like the college game is drifting ever closer towards the pro game in terms of gameday experience.
They could do a much better job of incorporating the band for sure. The dj (I’m not even sure if he is still a thing) is awful and stupid.

But it’s on the band (and the fans) to create some really short things that can be played between plays (specifically on defense and on first downs) that add to the experience. LSU’s band should be the model here. They are really good at having set pieces for certain plays so it’s almost choreographed with what they are trying to do with the PA (like Chinese Bandits on big defensive plays, the Go Tigers first down, etc)

Yeah, well ESPN showed exactly none of what was going on with the stadium. Instead we got treated to an adderol fueled screed of the virtues of Trevor Lawrence and D’Eriq King and a bunch of commercial breaks that ended exactly at the snap.

If there is any video of what it looked like, I’d love to see it.

Yeah. What In The Hell was up with that looooong ass Allison Williams phone call / “interview”?

Was the band there? never heard them if they were. ESPN crowd noise mike was turrible.
Band was there. Really annoying when the "DJ" or whatever continues to play stuff completely over the band trying to play and drowns them out. They really could complement each other. Not sure why so difficult. Band has a place and needs to be heard.

Old man, I know. It finally happened to me. Peace.

Band was there. Really annoying when the "DJ" or whatever continues to play stuff completely over the band trying to play and drowns them out. They really could complement each other. Not sure why so difficult. Band has a place and needs to be heard.

Old man, I know. It finally happened to me. Peace.
You'd think the band and the PA folks would have somewhat of a script and they would be in communication with each other.

The absolute most annoying was the music starting up before the Horse. It was the "everyone leave" music.

You'd think the band and the PA folks would have somewhat of a script and they would be in communication with each other.

The absolute most annoying was the music starting up before the Horse. It was the "everyone leave" music.
The college football game day experience is being ruined by the constant DJ/Piped in music. Last nights game and the UCF game made it seem like I was at a concert where they ran football plays between songs. There is no need to have music between every play and it is totally unacceptable to play music over the Ramblin Wreck (UCF game). They have even found a way to ruin The Horse after the game.

Back