Ramblin Wreck Vs DA ThUg Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here really expected to win this game? Not me, and no one I spoke to this week. I think we're all frustrated because our hopes got up with 1st quarter performance. That all changed with Vad's fumble. For the 2nd week in a row, we've been dominated in all aspects of the game and team looked to be poorly prepared. S

This sadly. :frown: Not much positive to take from this. Once they adjusted to our O, they dominated in all 3 aspects of the game.

No Tevin could win the ööööing games but the fans were bitching in moaning for a better offense when the D sucked. JT can run the base offense, or whatever plays we call, as well as Vad minus the passing, which we can't do. There was not argument last season who game us the better chance. This season we have no ööööing clue.

Which games was Tevin winning? Not VT, UM, UGA, UNC (that was Vad), Clemson, FSU? Which other games matter?

I don't see what the big deal is. You get what you put in...this is the sort of football GTU deserves.

Uhhh lets just keep rooting for our team. We haven't been bcs contenders for a long while now. We are just average football team at best. Just root for your team. It could be worse. We could be georgia state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back