Ramblin Wreck Vs DA ThUg Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it so far. I like it a lot. Some sweet wrinkles from Coach, better execution. Let's go D!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like the left side of our line left early on a few plays that drive and it didn't get called?

Nice drive.

I thought they just moved earlier than the right side but with the snap, but could be wrong.

I noticed on a couple plays; the A back goes in motion and runs up the middle when the ball is hiked. Is that new this year? I think I saw that during the VT game too, but not UNC or Duke.

I thought they just moved earlier than the right side but with the snap, but could be wrong.

Left guard is either getting an absurd jump on the ball, or just false starting. Idk if it's a timing thing or what but right side is in their stance a full heartbeat longer.

Looks like a totally different team from last week. I really don't believe it was VT's D we just sucked it up. From the players all the way to the Coach's on Offense..

Is it just me or does it seem like the left side of our line left early on a few plays that drive and it didn't get called?

Nice drive.

yeah, i thought i saw that too. I think its just vad staying under center for a half-beat after the snap while he is starting to read the defense. I've noticed it a few times this year. If you notice, the b-back usually moves in time with the o-line, i just looks weird cause the QB isn't moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back