Ramblin Wreck Vs DA ThUg Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we not have ANY intermediate passing game?

how cuz you only post negative öööö with your small number of posts yet all like a bitch in heat? please go öööö yourself

What happened to the whole ToP wearing down UM D in 4th quarter? Still looking pretty strong up front.

CPJ seems to get desperate. I just don't get the play calling.

Maybe Days should be our QB. Seems like he knows when to tuck and run on a pass play.

what is wrong with you Georgia Tech fans? wtf? pissing me off BIG time

That play might have been interesting. No blocking to see though. Really missed the diamond last week

this game is soon going to be the answer to the Aflac trivia question involving the most recent team to lose with a +3 TO differential

Was Days going to pass? CAN WE STOP WITH GOD öööö öööööööS AND JUST PLAY FOOTBALL?!?!?

Vad not good in pressure situations. That much is obvious. This is normal for people who are quiet and reserved.

Dude. Vad is the starting QB. Yes he is in. He's not even playing that horribly you just have no idea what you're actually watching on the field.

We put JT in...it didn't go well.

You must have forgotten that we are an OPTION team.. if the quarterback cannot run the OPTION then you have a problem

Vad sucks at option. Its either change the scheme or change the quarterback. I choose the change the quarterback.

We don't deserve to win.

maybe you dont, but the Yellow Jackets football team does if they man up like you pussies are unable to.

seriously. quit whining you losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back