RaSean Dickey press conf today

i_bleed_gold_white

Varsity Lurker
I know that this is a football board, but the Tech Sports Blog page (URL at bottom) reports that RaSean Dickey...a VHT basketball player has scheduled a press conference for this afternoon. Most indications point towards him announcing GT as his school of choice. Also, Jeremis Smith, another VHT b'ball player, has scheduled a press conf for Friday and there appears to be a GT lean there as well. Props for Hewitt and staff just for getting us on the short list of so many blue-chippers. Go Jackets!

URL for GT Sports Blog

Sorry. Yes, VHT means Very Highly Touted. It's an acronym that is used fairly commonly on recruiting boards and I apologize that I didn't spell out what that means.

Oops...my mistake. The press conference is apparently today (Thursday). Cross your fingers boys. With Zam Frederick on the outside with Jarrett Jack next year, and RaSean Dickey (& hopefully Randolph Morris) on the inside, this team automatically becomes one of the top 2 teams in the conference to beat at that point. Great job of recruiting going on by Coach Hewitt.

Back