ReCo on TV this morning.

LLCoolJacket

Damn Good Rat
For those that didn't see it, it was a Falcon studio show with Fred Kahlil(sp). Today's guests were Wimbush and Terrence Edwards.
The show was what you would expect: 2 rookies from rival schools both trying to make the pro club. Interesting, but pretty light stuff until toward the end of the show.

Wimbush was asked about the tough transition from GOL to Gailey and the negative attention of ResumeGate, and academic problems. Well, ReCo dropped a bomb instead of going the PC route.

I paraphrase: Everything was going great with O'Leary. When he left and Chan Gailey came in, everything was much more relaxed, and I think the players took advantage of Coach Gailey last year.
Man, this is Atlanta. You have to have rules.

I think Recardo's answer was very honest. I also think his description is what most of us thought. Chan's lack of discipline last year killed us.
As most here know, I am for giving Chan this season(at least the first 1/6th) to redeem himself. I hope he has tightened the ropes for everyone's sake.

Does anybody have any reliable indicators that team discipline is different this year?

Back