Recruiting - Ian Yates-Cunningham

I had a feeling he was going to commit to us. I guess that feeling must have been gas.

Originally posted by Big Buck:
I had a feeling he was going to commit to us. I guess that feeling must have been gas.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
fart.gif
HE HE That's too much Big Buck!

I have a feeling that we will get IYC. That is just me but from the inferences that Brandon Helwig hinted today on the Jackets Rivals message board I feel good about our chances.

I have this feeling he's going to surprise because everyone thinks it's Virginia ... I hope we're right!

Mr. Cunningham is the cause of much talk on the net and message boards.
wink.gif
All the chatter has this fan's guess changing numerous times a day.

Today is the big day to find out. To top it off MasterB on the Hive posts a thread and all it says is "YES". Has to do with recruiting. He's found out something and can't let the cat out of the bag. There are seveal guys we're in the mix with big time. The "YES" could have to do with any one of them, but maybe it's Cunningham since today is his day to announce. His team mate, Baker, is announcing the same time. Speculation is they are a package deal. I don't buy that though. He's been leaning ND. He's announcing before a scheduled visit to GT on 1/10. Has even been rumors that he was an unannounced visitor to UVA with Cunningham. I don't buy that one as well.

Since Cunningham's last update he's gotten visits from Coach Gailey and the NB coach in house. This was after a visit to UVA. Nothing's really been said since these visits.

We'll find out a 4PM.
grin.gif

To paraphrase the D-Line coach of the Minnesota Vikings:

We will win with or without him.

BBR

Originally posted by Big Bubba Ray:
To paraphrase the D-Line coach of the Minnesota Vikings:

We will win with or without him.

BBR
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BBR,
That is D-line and assistant Head Coach....and definitely words of wisdom and truth.... back then.

Big Buck, great comment. I think we all have a little gas at times. I know it shows in some of my posts.

laugh.gif

Back