Recruiting Matters

We bobbled the ball, we ran the wrong plays, we missed field goals, punted horribly, had to watch some horrific officiating calls, our coach lost his mind, and all of our players are gay.

Recipe for disaster.

This is all I could think of while watching the RamblinWreck today:

jj4qc.gif

Should be interesting to see how Navy's offense does against Notre Dame. Notre Dame has Clemson the week before so I doubt there will be a day dedicated to option.

We bobbled the ball, we ran the wrong plays, we missed field goals, punted horribly, had to watch some horrific officiating calls, our coach lost his mind, and all of our players are gay.

Recipe for disaster.

Well, exactly this. Seems our guys enjoyed getting an early prostate check today.

Ultimately, ND's 4 & 5 star players were too much for us. Their defense dominated us physically. I think last year's class (for Tech) was solid on athletes. Still TBD on linemen and LBs.

Need to keep GT in the national spotlight as long as possible. Anything to help our brand, which should help improve talent. NEED IT!!

Win against Duke next week. We should still be a low-top 25 team after this week. Need to keep a ranking as long as possible for the publicity that brings.

HELP OUR BRAND, Practic ....., I mean, HELP OUR BRAND?

Get rid of those ugly azz pants!

(Sorry, really. Had to)

Notre Dame recruits very intelligent players. Bitching about nowhere to stash athletes after losing to them is invalid.

Need to keep after it. Wont change over night. Talent gap was clear today, I felt.

You are the biggest ööööing idiot on the board if you honestly believe this horseshit you keep spewing. ND doesn't recruit any players that are different from any other big name program dumbass.

Thomas was running for his life. I hate how he has to move around on passing plays. CPJ needs to rethink that.

It reminded me of watching Reggie run for his life from Miami's unblockable stud MLB in 2004.

You are the biggest ööööing idiot on the board if you honestly believe this horseshit you keep spewing. ND doesn't recruit any players that are different from any other big name program dumbass.
I think you're wrong on that. I don't doubt that once the players are in, it's pretty easy (it is a liberal arts college, after all; plenty of places to hide) but I think their admission standards in terms of grades and test scores are similar to GT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Even if Notre Dame has relaxed its recruiting rules, it still makes more rigorous demands than rival programs on the academic qualifications of the players it seeks and the grades they must maintain. The typical SAT scores for the Notre Dame players was 1,300, which he says "means that of the top 100 players you could only recruit about 15 of them."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323297104578177202710048068

Maybe not fact, but it made the WSJ.

Back