red elephants

I would be willing to bet that is not the last we will here about that situation.

drinking.gif

Funniest quote so far:

"He understands that he's a grown man," said Alexander, who drove the cart Price was in. "He said that to me many times..."

It never ceases to amaze me how avid, no rabid, college sports fans can and will rationalize away just about anything an athlete or coach does off the field as long as he is considered a winner on the field.

Ncjacket,

My take is the, as yet unidentified young women, in the room the morning after is the potentially under age person referred to earlier. But I may be mistaken; perhaps it was another underage person.

I hope Alabama decides to look the other way; it will just confirm Coach Dodd's decision on associating with the likes of Alabama after Darwin Holt nearly killed Chick Graning on a cheap shot after the play was over in 1961.

Return to the SEC? Don't make me laugh.

Originally posted by 71Bee:
It never ceases to amaze me how avid, no rabid, college sports fans can and will rationalize away just about anything an athlete or coach does off the field as long as he is considered a winner on the field.

Ncjacket,

My take is the, as yet unidentified young women, in the room the morning after is the potentially under age person referred to earlier. But I may be mistaken; perhaps it was another underage person.

I hope Alabama decides to look the other way; it will just confirm Coach Dodd's decision on associating with the likes of Alabama after Darwin Holt nearly killed Chick Graning on a cheap shot after the play was over in 1961.

Return to the SEC? Don't make me laugh.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">71: WELL SAID!

At Alabama they worry about affairs with women - at the University of Georgia they worry about scandals with sheep and farm animals.
grin.gif

Who's heard the speculation that the young woman in his hotel room charging everything to his Univ. of Alabama credit card was an Auburn grad/student? Very funny if true.
BOO

Back